Belladonna Granger

Belladonna's Point Of View

My name is Belladonna Tigritsarminatria Granger, but everyone calls me names like Bella, Anna, Tigger, Sara, Mini, Granger, mudblood or Gryffindor Princess. I am the daughter of Mr and Mrs Granger and the twin of Hermione Granger. Yes like my sister I am a Muggleborn witch which is why a majority of the students in slytherin call me mudblood. It is cruel, but I ignore it and won't let it get to me, like it does with my sister.

When I turned 11 I went to Diagon alley with my parents and Hermione and got my first and only wand. It was very rare and wonderful wand, made of Ebony and Rowan wood with a concoction of phoenix tail feather, nundu's blood, chimaera scale fragment, banshee hair, dragon hearstring, sable eye's fang and ambipom heartstring core. Ollivander told me it was extremely rigid and I should take care of it and use it well. At the time I didn't understand that, but when I got to Hogwarts I saw that my wand was powerful and allowed me to exceed many students in my year.

When I first entered into Hogwarts at the age of 11 the sorting hat had trouble deciding where to put it. At first he thought Slytherin because I am feisty, fiery, sarcastic, sassy, violent when extremely pissed off, sly and cunning. However, he also thought Ravenclaw because I am a smartass, intelligent, witty, wise, perceptive, intuitive, diabolically intelligent, resourceful, and independent. But in the end he put me into Gryffindor because I am brave, a prankster, self-sacrificing, determined, cheeky, protective, cocky and a leader at heart.

Despite only being in my third year I have joined many groups including the Hogwarts Wizarding Chess Club, Hogwarts Research Committee, The Dueling Club and I am a chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team and a reserve beater for the team just in case. I have also managed to concur a majority of spells; dueling, magical aptitude and application, underage magical mastery and control, shield, curse absorption, Occlumency, advanced magic, non-verbal and wandless magic, dark arts, spell and potion creation and modification, spell destruction and the Patronus charm. I found out that my Patronus was a Tigress, a very proud and strong creature.

And lastly I have a very large group of friends which spreads across all the houses. They include; Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Percy Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Pansy Parkinson, Cedric Diggory, Roger Davies, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet, Fay Dunbar, Padma Patil, Pavarti Patil, Terrence Higgs, Lucian Bole, Marcus Flint, Oliver Wood, Graham Montague, Thomas Pike, Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davies, Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones, Zacharias Smith, Terry Boot, Cormac McLaggen, Astoria Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode. However, I really hate Lavender Brown, Cho Chang, Marietta Edgecombe, Slytherins apart from her Draco Malfoy's gang and the Slytherin Quidditch Team, all the Deatheaters that follow Voldemort and of course Voldemort himself. No I do not fear saying the name because fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself.

Now I better be off, I am starting my third year at Hogwarts and am curious about who the teacher for defence will be this year since the idiot Lockheart managed to make his own spell back fire. Bye.