Kidnapped by the Interfering Jackass

Belladonna's P.O.V.:-

Draco didn't reappear in classes until late on Thursday morning, when the Slytherins and Gryffindors were halfway through double Potions. He swaggered into the dungeon, his right arm covered in bandages and bound up in a sling as though he were the heroic survivor of some dreadful battle. Only I knew he'd whined to Madame Pomphrey to put on a sling. That stupid dragon...

"How is it, Draco?" simpered Pansy Parkinson. "Does it hurt much?"

"Yeah," said Draco, putting on a brave sort of grimace. "It comes and goes. Had it been a bit late, Madame Pomphrey says she'd have to chop it off." But I saw him wink at Crabbe and Goyle when Pansy had looked away.

"Wow dragon! Didn't know; that your ego required some boosting." I said. That was when the class began ogling at Snape. I had after all sneakily got the house elves to mix cinnamon scented shampoo and musk scented conditioner into the shower. So now his hair was clean.

"Settle down, settle down," said Professor Snape idly. I rolled my eyes. Like always my partner was Mortev, much to my utter disgust. I had asked Professor Snape to change the positions, but he remained adamant saying we made a perfect pair for potions. Today we were making a new potion today, a Shrinking Solution. I set up my cauldron right next to Mortev, and began preparing the ingredients on the same table.

"Sir," Draco called, "sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm —"

"Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him," said Snape without looking up. Ron went brick red.

"There's nothing wrong with your arm," he hissed at Draco. Draco simply smirked across the table.

"Weasley, you heard Professor Snape; cut up these roots." Ron seized his knife, pulled Draco's roots toward him, and began to chop them roughly, so that they were all different sizes. "Professor," drawled Draco, "Weasley's mutilating my roots, sir." Snape approached their table, stared down his hooked nose at the roots, then gave Ron an unpleasant smile from beneath his long, greasy black hair.

"Change roots with Malfoy, Weasley."

"But, sir — !" Ron had spent the last quarter of an hour carefully shredding his own roots into exactly equal pieces.

"Now," said Snape in his most dangerous voice. Ron shoved his own beautifully cut roots across the table at Draco, then took up the knife again.

"And, sir, I'll need this shrivelfig skinned," said Draco, his voice full of malicious laughter. Wow dragon turns spoilt brat of a bastard. I rolled my eyes.

"Potter, you can skin Malfoy's shrivelfig," said Snape, giving Harry the look of loathing he always reserved just for him. Harry took Draco's shrivelfig as Ron began trying to repair the damage to the roots he now had to use. Harry skinned the shrivelfig as fast as he could and flung it back across the table at Draco without speaking. Draco was smirking more broadly than ever. And he began to whisper about it. I meanwhile, sliced five caterpillars and added them in my cauldron.