Roar of the Tigress

Winter was nearing. I was doing very well, but McGonagall said I would take some time, even though I am a powerful witch. I had to even at times miss out some meetings of the Hogwarts Research Club, Hogwarts Dueling Club, and Hogwarts Chess Club. Thought Oliver never let us miss out on Quidditch. Says that we have to beat the ass out of Ravenclaw... and I agree. Like Oliver, I am ambitious, and on this ambitious for power and ambitious for the Quidditch cup, to prove Draco and others that you need more than a Nimbus 2001 to win Quidditch, you need skills, patience, constant vigilance, strategy, manipulation and perfect execution of the plan. And most of all, an element of surprise!

I woke up early morning in my nightgown, and did my daily routine. I wore my and went out and put on my track shoes. I tied my hair into a ponytail, and jogged on the spot before opening the door, and jogging out of the door. It is after all the 23rd of December. Tomorrow school closes for Christmas, but Hermione, Harry, the Weasleys and I are staying and for some odd reason so are Draco and strangely Mortev. I jogged all the way down the stairs to the red and gold common room, with the portrait of Godric Gryffindor hanging on one of the walls. The fire was still lit, to keep anyone warm who couldn't sleep or wanted to sleep on the couch. I went out of the door to see an almost grumpy Fat Lady. Showing my tongue like a small child, I jogged, no almost ran towards the grounds, as I twisted and turned avoiding colliding into people. Suddenly I collided with a wall, or should I say somebody's chest.

"Sorry" I began but as I looked down to see it was Mortev as I grumbled with annoyance. What is this prick of a jackass upto? It's like the creephead is always there wherever I go, Iike some creepy perverted asshole of a stalker. I get it lovers, fanboys, I get it! But stalkers! This is the height. "Well, I take it back I am not sorry." I offered my hand to the bastard as he took it. I hauled him up with a single hand, and gave a curt nod. As soon as I spotted that he was opening his mouth to say something, I ran up to the seventh floor. I kept running until I came to the picture of Barnabas the Barmy.

I want a room that is a gym, I want a room that is a gym I kept on thinking as I saw a huge arched doorway appear in front of me. I took the handle of the come and go room, and turned it, and opened it. I went in, and smiled at the sight. I love you magic and creator of magic!!! I then began my work outs and jogged on the magically working treadmill, the manual sports bike, the dumb bells and so on. I even skipped with the skipping rope, did some abdominal exercises with a gym ball, balanced on the gymnastic rope and board, and did some skating. I did some ballet and some dance moves, as I did some yoga and meditation. I followed it with some martial arts and finally lay in a dead position breathing in and own. I came out and ran all my way to class 1B. on the way I nearly knocked down Mortev. Helping him gain his balance I smirked as I ran into the Transfiguration class.

Minnie began instructing me like she told then Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Gellatea Merrythought had instructed her.

"The key to becoming a successful animagus is absolute concentration." She said as she roamed about the classroom in her billowing ruby red tartan robes. "You need to concentrate to transform all the latent energy within you to allow them to break and modify your human bones and cells to that of the soul animal, in your case, a tigress. You need to let your skin undergo tearing to modify it into the fur." I concentrated as she told me. I could feel myself undergo through pain, excruciating pain, worse than the Cruciatus curse, as I fell on my four limbs, which turned to four legs, my palm and fingers transformed to paws, my nails to claws, my nose shorten as whiskers formed on my face, as my face became shortened to a tigress, my ears went all up as my hair receded merging with the skin forming the fur. I blinked to see a tigress in the mirror with stormy brown eyes looking back at me. I let out a roar of delight. I spotted Professor McGonagall smiling at me with pride. "Well think the reverse now." I thought and concentrated as I morphed back to my human form.

"I did it!" I said. "I did it professor!" I whooped with delight. Professor simply giggled at my childlike behavior as she cleared her throat.

"Well, do get changed. I have am free, and I know from your time table, so are you, tomorrow onwards it's holiday. So get changed to something warm. We are going to the Ministry to get you registered Miss Granger." she announced. I went back to the Gryffindor common room as I saw Hermione come back and put her satchel as she glared at me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN PRANKING WITH FRED AND GEORGE! WAIT TILL I TELL MUM AND DAD ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE DOING AT SCHOOL!" she shouted. I waved my hand at her idiocy and showered and got .

"Bells?" said Ginny. "Where are you going? And why is Professor McGonagall waiting for you in the common room?

"You broke a rule." Hermione said. "How could you Tiggers? After all the points I have collected!"

"None of them will be lost prude" I said as she glared at me. "I am going to the Ministry for business." I said as I got out of the room and joined Minnie. We flooed to the Ministry and signed in our entry the magical way, submitting our wands and collecting our badges. We then went to the animagus registry department and waiting in the lobby. It was early afternoon when we were called in. Miss Megans, greeted Minnie with pride. Minnie said Miss Megans is the Heiress of Hufflepuff and her patronus and animagus form is a badger. I shook hands honoured to meet the Heiress of Helga Hufflepuff as we did the formalities. I transformed as they took my measurements and paw marks. They even measured my tail length! And then when I transformed back to my human form, I signed with my signature. Miss Megans informed me it was charmed to change with change in measurement size of my animagus's body. We then bid each other a good day as we went to a muggle cafeteria and had some tea with assorted sandwiches. We came back and I was talking with Ginny, who learnt my secret as she smirked at my wicked ambition.

"So Mini" said Fred at the same time as George said "So Anna".

"We are inviting Ginny and you to the Christmas bash party of Hogwarts in the Room of Requirement, bring in as many guests as you want!" he said.

"And wear something sexy." He told us. "Though sister don't wear something too sexy. Wear something cute." Ginny glared at them for being over protective as I barked with laughter. Ginny went with me to the Ravenclaw tower as she invited Michael and Luna, as I invited Mandy, Padma and the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. I jogged to the Hufflepuff basements as I invited the Hufflepuff Quidditch team along with Zacharias, Ernie, Susan and Hannah. Ginny told she would invite Neville, Seamus, Dean and Cormac, as I went to the dungeons. I came across the portrait of Salazar Slytherin.

"Hello sir, and before you say anything, lemme guess. The password is Parselmouth." I said. He opened the door as I entered thanking him. All I heard was his voice saying "what a weird mudblood.

"Woah Sara!" said Draco. "It's not even that cold! And where the Merlin's hell were you the whole day."

"Doing pish pash!" I said with sweet venom as he gulped. I whistled aloud as Mortev joined with Vincent, Gregory, Damien, Theo, Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, Astoria, Tracey, Terrence, Millicent, Marcus, Peregrine, Lucian, Cassius, Graham and Miles. "We are having a Christmas bash party at the Room of Requirement and you all are invited and you all are coming. Thrown by the Weasley twins and franchised partly by myself. So good booze....." I said.

"Will there be firewhiskey?" asked Lucian as Marcus rose a brow.
Terrence snorted. "Bella and no firewhiskey! That's impossible. Given her way, she'd mix vodka, rum, gin, butterbeer and firewhiskey and serve it to all of us!"

"We are coming." said Draco.

"Meet you there Bella. Wear something nice." Mortev said as I rolled my eyes.
"A) I always wear something more than nice, and B) whatever!" I sassed as I left their common room.
That evening Ginny and I got ready as we left for the Room of Requirement. We reached there to see the party in full swing, well not in total swing at least. Time to amplify the party mood suckers..........