A Padfoot Moment

I sat on the window pane of the dorm as I thought about my last encounter with Mortev. Being ugly was now out of option, it did not work in my case. And neither did being feisty. What could work against him? He was so determined to have me as his girl. I mean, never have I seen a guy who won't give up on me, and will gladly persevere me. He's what you call a downright Slytherin pureblood.
May be he'd taken me to be some sort of booty call after the locker room incident. Like after he saw me in the towel, especially; after he saw my naked self. Then in Shreaking Shack of Hogsmeade, he kidnapped me, and pinned me down and almost devoured me, ripping off my clothes like a monster. Thank Merlin for my spell to write in water vibrations that I communicated with the merpeople, who escorted me to one of the gates of the dungeons, helping me to escape from Mortev. And then, on at the Christmas Eve Bash up, he was dancing with me, and carried me all snockered to his dorm, where I ended up in his shirt, and fondling his tube, and today, he seriously bit me all over my neck and shoulders. It's like he is obsessed with me. And I need to speak to someone. But who will... it's the Christmas night after all.

The feast was done, so that was no problem for me. And I needed to think over. I went down in my stretch jeggings, navy crew cardigan and . I went to Professor Snape, as he handed me over a goblet of the Wolfsbane potion, laced with 75-908% dark sugarfree chocolates. I went to the fourth floor, and knocked the door.

"Come in" came Professor Lupin's voice. Let's see what mood he's in right now. I peeked into his office to find him clutching his head and correcting papers. "Ah! Miss Granger. Please, feel free to have a seat." Alright, he's in a good mood. I went and kept the goblet of the steaming Wolfsbane on the desk as I sat across him. "So tell me Miss Granger how are classes coming up?"

"Excellent. The art of Dueling is really swelling. And every other class is good. Hermione has taken all subjects. But I am glad I have taken advanced class and she's a bit jealous, especially with Professor Snape preferring me and the Slytherins. And myself, getting along with some Slytherins, mainly the main ones in our batch." I said.

"You get along with Slytherins, and you are Professor Snape's favourite. That's a great achievement. Though pray tell me Miss Granger, are you suffering from any sort of illness?" he replied. What?! "I mean to ask, since your neck and below are covered with bite marks." What that idiot gave me hickeys that are still visible with makeup!!! I will kill Mortev!!!

"Goodbye Professor. And please have the potion. Professor Snape said it's useless when ruined." I got up from my seat and hurried out in the snow cold grounds. I went to the Black lake, and morphed into a snow tigress, as I prawled on the grounds. I stalked all the way to Hogsmeade's Shrieking Shack, and then I met a huge black grizzly dog. It gnarled it's canines at me, as I returned to favour.

The dog shook it's head asking me to follow it in the shack. Should I? Whatever, it's worth taking the risk to find it out. I followed it and went inside to see the dog was nowhere. I morphed to my human form to see the ghastly sight ever. Sirius Black, the prisoner of Askaban, the mass murderer standing in front of me.

"I have been noticing you. And I want you to hear me out. Please ..." he begged. He had a gaunted appearance, with torn and tattered clothes, and appearance of a skeleton.

"Alright you have five minutes." I said getting down to business. Sirius told me everything . How old Dumbles came to know the prophecy, how James and Lily Potter went into hiding at Godric's Hollow, how he was the secret keeper, since the Potters had used the complex Fidelius Charm, and how he changed the secret keeper in the last minute to Peter Pettigrew. How they were unregistered animagi, with James being a stag, him being a dog and Pettigrew being a rat, as Lupin was a werewolf. Coming to know about everything, I was simply fuming with anger. That filthy coward Pettigrew. I am going to kill that nitwitted rat!!!!!