.Im not into girls..

You were working on your homework ,which was due tomorrow, at a small town cafe. Finally finishing it you stretched your arms in relief. "Ahhh finally"

You stood up from your chair and ordered yourself a chocolate cake when you felt an intensely hot liquid pouring over stomach. "Argh! Shit shit shit" you waved your hands around in attempt to cool yourself but you still felt your skin burning.

To make things worse your shirt got so wet that it made your white laced bra visible. "Oh my god! I am so so sorry" the person in front of you pleaded. You looked up from your shirt and saw a gorgeous woman before you.

You almost forgot the beverage on your shirt when you stared at her hazel eyes hidden behind her black hair. "Im so sorry, I have an extra shirt in my bag. Come with me. Its the least I can do " You were brought back to reality and just simply nodded. You quickly packed your stuff and followed the girl.

She took your hand and pulled you to the restroom where you can change your shirt. She looked back and smiled at you "Name's Demi by the way" you answered and told her your name "Y/N" Both of you entered the restroom and Demi quickly used the toilet paper and and rubbed yor shirt trying to remove the stain. Part of the stain reached your breasts and Demi was rubbing it. You couldnt help yourself to let out a moan when she passed your hard nipples. "Mhmm"

Demi gave looked at you and stared at your eyes for a minute. "Oh, im sorry. I didnt realize I-- uhm" she was stuttering and you found this absolutely adorable. You stepped forward while she stepped back until her back was against the wall. You leaned your hand beside her face locking her in place. You leaned in to Demi almost a centimeter away from her lips when

"Uhh y/n I- I'm not into girls, sorry" you ignore her statement and leaned closer. "I guess we need to change that" You closed the gap and and connected your lips to her cherry-like ones. She was stiff at first but you can feel her melt into you and kiss back. You wrapped your arms around her waist to bring her closer. You pulled away but still leaned in your body to hers. "Take off my shirt" you said.

"Wha? But I-I uhmm" she started stuttering so you kissed her neck slowly going up to her until you biting on her earlobe. "This wet shirt is making me cold. You wouldnt want that right?" You pulled away and she slowly nodded. She nervously took off your shirt and you saw Demi's eyes open wide when she saw your laced bra underneath.

You chuckled at her cuteness and kissed her againg sucking on her bottom lip. Your hands were traveling around her body untilthey landed on her clasp. You unclasped her bra and tooke off her shirt as well. "Mhmm" you loved her body, tanned skin, toned stomach and lucious pink nipples.

"Youre so beautiful" you murmured. You kissed her again but your hands were now playing with her breasts massaging them in your hand. You flushed your body against hers and started grinding your pussy against hers only the pants separating you both."Please y/n" Demi moaned between the kiss.

"Please what?" You pulled away and kissed her neck sucking the spot between her shoulder and neck. "Mhmm y/n" Demi's hands was on your hair slowly pulling it and your hands were tavelling south inside her pants. You added pressure right one her core just a thin fabric stopping you.

You pulled off each other's pants and you pulled Demi up wrapping her legs around your waist. You pushed her to the wall and kissed her with more power. You grinded your crotch against hers and your breasts rubbing against each nipple.

"Y/n please" you pushed Demi'a panty to the side and you slowly inserted your index finger in her in a circular motion. "Uhhh yesssss" you kissed her to shut her up because you were afraid people would hear. You licked Demi's lips entering your tongue going all round dancing with her tongue.

You inserted another finger now going a bit more faster and harder, ypu used your thumb to massage her clit while you thrusted. Demi's breathing started getting faster and deeper, you felt her nails drag down your back. You added two more fingers almost giving your whole hand.

Demi's back began arching leaning her body against yours. "Uhhh mhmm y/n I'm so close baby" you thrusted deeper and harder folding your do fingers up like the "come here" motion.

Demi's legs wrapped around your waist got tighter and started to tremble. Her back arching towards you and her nails slowly dragging your back. "Uh uh urghhh y/n " not soon your arm was covered in creamy white liquid. Demi orgasmed it was so damn sexy.You sat her down on the sink and spread her legs.

"Just finish me already" Demi moaned in her sexy and raspy voice. You licked Demi's cum friom her knees to her cunt circling around her clit. Using your fingers you spread her labias to make it easier for you to insert our tongue. Her fingers are pulling your hair in all directions and her legs wrapping around your neck.

Not a minute more Demi filled your mouth with her sweet, creamy, delicious cum. You stood up and gave her a kiss, sucking on her bottom lip your hands played with her nipples slowly coming down from her peak.

You grabbed Demi's shirt and wore it and your pants without your panties. "uh Y/n youre supposed to wear your panties..." she said still tired.

"oh really? I think i need your help with that" you answered with a wink. Demi smiled and gave you one last kiss before dressing herself as well. You both got out of the bathroom to see a long line of eldeely people looking annoyed.

Feeling awkward, you pulled Demi's hand ourside to your motorcycle and driving back to her apartment.

"Still dont think youre into girls?"

"I think I need some more convincing"

A/N:
Super sorry for the long wait but I hope you guys enjoyed this;) Super grateful for the votes but I'd really like to know what you think, just leave your thoughts in the comments . Love you all horndogs! #CoolForTheSummer #DontTellYourMother