Guide me

You just got into trouble for getting into a figh and now the principal noticed this and wanted you to meet your guidance counselor hoping that you might share on what happened.

Grumbling a few curse words you walked angrily towards the office.

This is such a stupid idea.

You didnt even bother knocking and just sat on the couch in front of the table. The chair was turned back so you havent seen the counselor yet. "Are you gonna talk to me or what?" You asked with pure annoyance.

The chair turned and their sat a brunette with green dress and blazer on top. On her table was a plaque that said Demi Lovato. You'd be lying if you said that she wasnt your type. But after these circumstances you still acted stubborn and appeared as if you owned the fucking place.

"I can see that you dont want to be here Ms. y/l/n" she crossed her arms and it made her breasts look bigger. You tried to avoid looking at it but being the horny teenager you are you stared at it as if it was the greatest thing ever.

"Dont you know that its rude to stare at people?" Your eyes trailed up to meet hers and ahe had this smirk on her face. You rolled your eyes and scoffed. Whatever.

"So the principal told me that you got into a fight. Wanna tell me what happened?" You scoffed ignoring her. You really didnt want to talk about it and you could see her getting annoyed.

"So now you wont talk" she mumbled. She took off her blazer and stood up from her chair and leaned towards the table in front of you. "What happened y/n?"

Still you didnt answer and now you could clearly see her getting angrier by the second. She waited for a few moments and when she saw that you didnt answer she walked towards you and put both her arms on the couch locking you in between and that caused you to look up.

"Look, im really tired and hungry. I havent had lunch and im stressed with all these paperwork. Now, are you gonna talk or not?!" You flinched from your position and tried to answer but now that she's in this position you could perfectly see her cleavage.

"I punched a guy" you replied acting stubborn once again. You wanted to anger her. Something about that made you so sexually frustrated.

You squirmed a bit in your seat when she didnt move and you could still see her breasts. She stood up and you did too. She looked surprised and without a second thought you attacked her lips with yours and your arms snaked around her waist.

She was surprised but then she kissed back seeming that she was also turned on. You moaned into the kiss when her tongue flicked under yours and with that you squeezed her ass and dove deeper into her mouth.

You let go breathing heavily and said "I-Im so so-" she kissed you again and pushed you on the couch. "You dont know how frustrated i am right now because of you"

You pushed her slowly on her desk and carried her on top of it. You broke the kiss and your hand slowly went up to her breast and massaged it.

Clothing after clothing was removed until you were only in your panties and so was Demi. You broke the kiss and said

"Your the guidance counselor right, Ms Lovato?"

Breathing heavily she didnt answer. You slid your fingers down her body and massaged her cl-t. "Guide me"

You entered one finger slowly and agonizingly teasing her and put it out. She scratched her fingers down your back and moaned "Dont fucking tease me y/n" she growled.

"What do you want me to do Ms. Lovato?" You said while nibling on her neck. "F-ck me now y/n"

You did as told and thrusted yoyr hand inside her taking her by surprise. Her lips formed an 'o' and her hands were pulling your hair in all directions.

"Oh shit" you thrusted in her fast and deeper while your thumb massaged her clit. You thrusted in her again and she bit you shoulder letting out a yelp.

Demi's body started trembling and you knew she was close so you thruster in her slower but you curled your fingers inside of her everytime it went deep.

You played with her erect nipple with your other hand and finished the job. Her walls started tightening and her legs wrapped around your waist started shaking. Toes trembling and sweat pouring she was on her high.

"Open the door!"

A warm liquid wet your arm and Demi slowly trembled.

"Ms. Lovato!"

You looked into Demi's eyes and sucked the cum from your fingers not breaking eye contact. You let you hands wander her body and you kissed her allowing Demi to taste herself. mmhm

"Ms. Lovato! Open the door"

Demi slowly stood up with your help and approached the door. The principal asked again "Open the door Demi" she replied saying that she was busy and told him he cannot through the wooden door.

"Well, I was just checking on you cause we heard some screams" he replied. You gently sucked on Demi's neck .

"I mmm alrig-mm-ht sir"

"You sure?"

You trailed your fingers down ger body again and started massaging her clit.

"Mhmm"

The principal left and you turned Demi around kiss her again.

"I need you to get into more trouble"

A/N:
Outfit on top!

Super sorry for the loooooong wait but I hope ill be forgiven with this imagine and have you guys squirming;) Dont forget requests are always open and stay hot my babes:* HAHAHAHA