Boss Ass Bitch

You were the assistant of the famous popstar Demi Lovato and you guys were in her office doing papers until she barged in and started yelling at you for something really stupid.

Y/N's POV

"I told you this five times, are you really that retarded?" She yelled okay that is it. I stood up from my chair and pushed her roughly "Okay that's the last time I'll take an insult from you! I'm fucking tired of everything. You didn't tell me anything!" I yelled while placing her between me and the wall. My arms were at side of her locking her in place.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I can see it in her eyes that she was shocked from my outburst. I was too but at this moment I had no control over my body. I saw her eyes flicker from my eyes then to my lips. I haven't realized that our faces were so close until now.

Both of us were breathing hard from all of the anger and without any warning she kissed me rough. Me being horny as always kissed back. I pulled away a bit confused but still wet but before my lips could get away. Demi but my lower lip making it bleed a little. "I'm gonna take all my anger out of you baby" I whispered with my raspy voice.

I kissed her again with more force while our tongues battl for dominance. I pushed away all of the things on her table and pushed her down. I straddled her and started kissing and leaving my mark on her.

As I did Demi started stripping off my clothes one by one until I was completely naked. I pulled away from our hot steamy kiss and started to undress her too. Her hands kept on pushing it away. "Its fucking unfair I'm naked and you're not so stop it"

I stood up from our position and grabbed the handcuffs from Demi's drawer. Don't even ask how it got there because I don't know either.

I hancuffed both of her hands to the legs of the table as I ripped off every single clothing on her fine ass body.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard the whole neighborhood will know my name" I whispered to her ear. I sat myself on Demi's hot wet core making our clits touch as I slowly grinded. "Ugh! Y/N do-dont stop" she moaned.

And that's what I did. I grinded faster and faster and soon her legs trembled vigorously and I grinded harder "Y/N I'm gonna- I'm gon- Ahh!!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as her sweet juices came out. I sat up and licked every single drop of her sweet sweet cum.

She shaked her hands trying to escape the handcuffs but I stepped on her hand making her eyes see directly through my dripping slit. "Were not done yet you little slut" I dirty talked.

I went back to my original position and plunged my finger straight to her core rubbing her clit and hitting those damn g-spots. "Y/N I-i-im so close" She tells me while her toes start to curl. Everytime she screams my name it makes me more determined to make her cum so I pumped harder and deeper until my whole hand was almost inside. "Y/N!!!

I stopped and but kept my fingers inside making her ride her cum. Once she's done I stood up and removed the cuffs and layed next to her while sweat beads poured down from her tired body.

"I think I should insult you more" I chuckled as she mentioned that. "That wasn't even the whole thing" I replied. I stood up and started fixing up the place. "Uh, where are you going?" I looked at her and said "Um, home?" She stood up and slowly seducigly made her way to me "Oh, were not yet done princess"

A/N:

So what do you guys think? Is it to short? Too much detail? Or it needs more details? Comment me guys of what you think and requests:)