Airplane trouble

You guys were at Demi's private jet on your way to the next concert. Right now, Demi is straddling you while you guys make out. Your hands start to get frisky you place your hands on Demi's humungous boobs squeezing them hard.

"Mhhmmm" she moaned, the stewardess tapped Demi's shoulder breaking your heated make out session. 

Demi's POV

I turned around and faced the the fucking stewardess "Yes?" i asked annoyingly. what? dont blame me for being rude after breaking me apart from y/n. "Were about to take off, can you please retrurn to your seat?" she asked nicely.

I stood up and sat beside y/n giving the stewardess a sarcastic smile, She walked away after that. I put my hand on y/n's thigh going up as the plane started to take off.

"Demiii" I chuckled. I whispered to her ear "let's go to the bathroom" she nodded and followed suite.

Once we entered the bathroom she quickly pushed me up the door and kissed me hard. Kissing her back I looped my arms around he neck bring in her closer to me luk it was possible.

"Mmm" y/n moaned I grinded my hips against hers. I lifted her skirt pushing my hand through her wet panties. "Deeemmmii" she moaned i turned us arouns so y/n's against the wall. "Just be quiet" I told her she nodded her head and followed my lead.

I hooked my fingers at the side of her panties pulling it down. Seeiing her drip like that just turns me on so much. I put her leg on top of my shoulder as i plunged my fingers deep inside of her. "Oh my goooooood" y/n moaned. "Shhh" I warned her. 

I pumped my fingers deep inside of her curling them everytime I hit the spot. not long later y/n's legs start to tremble and Plunge my fingers deeper and deeper, with mny free hand I held y/n's hips to keep her from moving.

"Quiet down!" i whisper/yelled because im pretty sure that the flight crew would get mad again. I thrusted one last time deep, y/n's mouth forming an 'o'  as she started releasing her juices. I liked her dripping cum from her thigh up to her clit sucking on the bud. 

I stood up but kept my fingers inside of her kissing her with my tongue roaming her mouth liking every part of her mouth flicking her tongue along with it. Y/n pulled away from the kiss taking a deep breaths, I took out my fingers sucking on them keeping eye contact with y/n. 

She pulled her purse and grabbed the strap on "Where'd you get that?" she smiled inoccently at me and kissed my cheek "I was girl scout im always ready. Now shut up and let me return the favor. She sat me on the sink considering there wasnt much space. 

--------

You flicked the dildo on Demi's entrance teasing her but she pulled your hair bringing you two close "I swear if youre not inside of me Ill push you off the plane" you chuckled at Demi's eagerness and plunged the strap on deep inside of her.

Immediately Demi's mouth formed a big 'o' mimicking your movement a while ago. You thrusted inside of her taking it easy. Demi's hands found their way to your back scratching them with her long fingers pretty sure that they were bleeding.

"Dddddeeeemmiiii it huurts" you whispered but Demi ignored you and scratching your back some more from immense pleasure. You slowed down and Demi stopped scratching your back and pulled away from the contact giving you death glares.

"Why the hell did you stop?!" she whisper/yelled "I told you it hurts" you turned around and pulled you shirt exposing your bare back with red lines all over and small droplets of blood pouring down. Demi gasped and touched them but you flinched and put the shirt back .

"One more scratch and im going back" you warned she nodded and took your hands placing them on her stomach giving you a chance to feel her hard rock abs. "Im sorry its just that it felt so amazing" you snuggled you head on her neck sucking on her sweetspots causing her to throw her head back. 

Without any warning you plunged the dildo deep inside of her thrusting it hard and deep hearing the slurping noise echo through the small room. You thrusted again and again and again kissing Demi so that she would shut up.

With one last hard thrust she released her orgasm that was ripping her. You kneeled down drinking up her juice like it was the last drink you'll ever get. You pulled the stap on off and kissed Demi with much passion until there was knock that interupted your hot steamy make out sesh.

"Im sorry miss Lovato but we had an immediate landing would you please get out?" the annoying stewardess asked. You looked at Demi fuming but you just laughed and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Lets go" you said. Both of you got dressed and went out of the stall looking innocently at the pilot like nothing ever happened.