Competition ready

There was a competion in your country on writing an essay about why you should meet your idol Demi Lovato so you started composing your own essay. After working on it for days you finally finish it and sent it to the adress  given.

--Next week--

"OH MY GOD! NO FUCKING WAY!!" You yelled as you read the letter saying that you won the competition together with a ticket to LA where Demi currently stays. You immediately started calling lines to inform them that you recieved the letter and you started packing you clothes that are good for one week. Your hands were shaking because of all the excitement, in just tomorrow's time you'll be hanging out with your idol.

You woke up with a huge smile on your face and you started to get ready since a limo will be sent in just a few minutes. You noticed a black limo outside your house and you feel butterflies in your stomach knowing that THE Demi Lovato is inside waiting for you. After getting your stuff inside the trunk you enter the limo and see Demi sitting crossed legged. 

"Oh Hey! how are ya?" she greeted you smiled and in nervousness replied "uh..uhm.. Im.. Im good" she giggled at your words and gave you her hand. "Im Demi, but I gues you already know that haha" you shook her hand and answered "Y/N". She smiled and slowly let go of your hand. "Y/N cute name. So Y/N have you eaten breakfast?"You shook your head and Demi ordered the driver to drive to ihop. 

Only a few miles from the drive Demi asks you to sit next her being starstruck you just answered her yes and sat next to her. Next thing you know you guys start talking about yourselves getting to know each other. Minutes on the conversation you notice Demi shifting sides so that she's leaning against the door and she put her hand on your hand slowly trailing up to your thigh.

Since you were too starstruck you ignore the tingling feeling down there and engage more into the conversation. "So, how old are you?" she asks "Im 23" you answered. She smirked and nodded, the vehicle comes to a halt and you guys go out through your side. 

You crouch your way out and feel Demi's eyes stare at your ass "Daaaamn" you heard her mumble, you smirked and went out happily you chose to wear tight leggings. You start to wonder if Demi is bi after these small actions.

You guys sit across each other and order for your food, not soon enough the food arrives and guys start eating. A few minutes later Demi lays her fork down and giggles "hmm Y/N i think you have whip cream on your lips" she smiles. You grab the tissue and wiped your mouth but Demi only shook her head and laughed "here"

She leans across the table and her shirt goes down and you swear you feel yourself getting hot when you saw her black laced bra. Your cheeks turn red and Demi notices it, she wipes the cream from the side of you lips with your thumb only to suck it. Demi looks at you innocently and smiles. 

[...]

You guys get home and she leans closer to you and lays her head on your shoulder falling asleep. You arrive at her house and she shows you her room and told you to rest "Oh no, its alright. I can sleep in the guest room" you answered. "No, it wasnt a question its an uhmm request" she answers.

So you change into sweatpants and lay down onto the softest bed and drift to sleep. Minutes later you feel the bed sink and someone hover over you. Demi pins your hands above your head. You immediately wake up and see Demi in her black lingerie towering over you "Im sorry but I cant control myself anymore" before you get to process her words you feel soft lips smash into yours and a slick tongue wander your mouth.

"mhhmmm" you moan, Demi starts to grind her hips on you and you only arch your back in reply. "Oh my god" You put our hands on her back trailing them up and down after playing with the clasp of Demi's bra.

"Mhmmm Y/N... I want you so bad baby" Demi moaned in your ear. "Oh God" You removed Demi's bra along with her panties. The second you unclasped her bra her bre.ast sprung out causing you to form a river in your own underwear.

Demi did the same and removed every bit of your clothing trailin her to gue down your stomach. "Fuck, baby you're so hot" she mumbled to your skin. Your hands found their way to her hair and started pushing her head where you want her the most.

Demi's POV
Y/m pushed my head down signalling me to eat her out. So I did. But before that I couldn't stop myself from licking her perky bre.asts and hard nip.ples. I massaged her left bo.ob while I sucked on her right nip.ple trailing my mouth around it. I did the same for her left boob and trailed kisses from the valley of her breasts to her navel.

I dipped my tongue in her navel and held onto her hips. Finally, I kissed my way down to her clit.oris. I used my fingers to spend her lab.ias and expose her core. Giving me a small orgasm on the sight of her wet pu.ssy.

"De-mmhm- mi please... I need you" y/n begged. I blew onto her core sending shivers and goosebumps all over her body. "Do not cu.m until I say so, princess" I asked nicely when all I got were moans as an answer. I started kissing her inner thighs while my thumb massaged her little bud.

I entered my tongue inside y/n's throbbing core. When I say throbbing, it really is. I  slowly thrust my tongue in and out while y/n's walls clench around my tongue turning me on even more. I repeat the steps and lick her cli.t over and over giving her bud a suck every once and a while.

I know that she's close to her orgasm co before she cums I pulled my tongue out "What the fuck?!" She screamed. I smirked and took my 11 inch dildo from the night stand. "On your knees baby" she did as told with her ass in the air. I smacked her a.ss, the sound echoing through the room. I wore the strap on and positioned my self behind her.

I took her breasts in my hands and squeezed them at the same time thrusting inside her. Hard. "Ohhh! Ugh ughhh" she moaned her head going back in pleasure. I thrusted into her deeper picking up my pace at the same time slapping her ass giving more pleasure. "Demi please" she moaned.

"Not yet" I ansered sternly. As I thruster into her deeply the strap on rubbed on my bare pu.ssy harder sending waves of pleasure over me. I slipped my finger inside my pu.ssy squeezing my cl.it. "Cum for me baby" I whispered. I cummed in my hands at the same time when y/n cummed in front of me. I took off the dildo and laid y/n down. "Relax baby girl" I soothed. Her orgasm must've been huge, which kicks my ego higher. I roll her so that she's laying on her back and I proceed to her pu.ssy licking her clean while she recover from her high.

After everything's done I laid next to her and wrapped my arms round her toned waist. "You liking LA so far?" I asked. "It fucktastic" she finished with a kiss.

A/N:
So I just reread the last imagine and I'm gonna confess that it was horrible.I want to make up with this imagine and hope this more detailed than the last one. And also this imagine goes to @ildemilovato for requesting this. So yeah, goodnight:*