Time Skip X2 part 2

A/N just to let everyone know this going be the last chapter, it won't be as long but I will continue this story for a sequel :)
.................................

-8 years later-

"Taylor Sarah Kings go and get dressed and ready for school!" Since Taylor started high school she started to go the oppersit to what she use to be, now being 13 everyone clearly could tell Taylor started her teenager stage.

Knock knock Samantha went to answer the door as her two kids was getting dressed "hello Kaylee, they just getting dressed, come on in"

Taylor and Kaylee grew up as best friends when they got older from being so close to age and ended up going to same school.

"See ya mum!" Taylor says quickly hurrying Kaylee out the front door "are you forgetting someone?" Taylor rolled her eyes at her mother "do I have to? Can you please take him? I am running late"
"Taylor Sara..."
"Fine!"

Taylor and Ryan never got on, not sure because they had different dad's or had a pretty big age gap.

"I'm going now Sam"
"Ok" Samantha and Eddie have been fighting a lot for the past 2 years over stupid things like bills. But the fighting gotten worse after they tried for another baby but realised they couldn't have anymore kids after Samantha realised she started menapose.

Samantha sat in the coffee shop with Danielle and her youngest daughter, it been months she saw Danielle from being busy with work and her home life "how you and Tom doing"
"We doing really good, we found out we're having another baby in 7 month, so we're really excited about that"

Samantha forced a smile, she wanted be happy for her best friend and she was. But she couldn't help but fill slight jealous of her.

Having 3 beautiful girls and two already started school being the age of 7 and 6 while the youngest 3 and starting daycare in few days.

"How are you and Eddie doing?"
"Not that good to be honest, fill we have fallen apart since finding out I couldn't have no more kids"

"When was the last time you two went on vacation?"
"6 month ago"
"Without the kids" Samantha thought hard, then finally answered "about two years ago"
"Think you two need go away together again, without the kids there"

Samantha thought what Danielle said "maybe she's right" she says to herself.

"How was Danielle?" Samantha noticed Eddie walk in the living room "she was good, she and Tom are having another child"
"Wow really, how old is Danielle now?"
"38, so I imagine this be their last child" Eddie just nodded and then walked off to change.

-2 years later-

"So you see kids, you understand why me and your dad.."
"He's not my dad" Taylor rudely interrupted
"Will we still be able see him?" Said Ryan.

Samantha smiled softy at your two children. Taylor became a trouble maker since she turned 15.

"I want move in with dad" Samantha looked shocked at her teenager daughter "why do you?" Taylor just shrugged her shoulder, even though she knew her reason.
.................

A/N I am gonna leave it here and new story be based in first person and it be based on Taylor....