My Cousins Keeper.

Cherry P.O.V

All night I've been thinking about how I could help Zay out this situation with this Pookie nigga.

I can't pay off the money she owe cuz I don't be getting bands like that,Red Lobster only be paying me so much.

I wish I could confront this nigga, give him a mouth full. This nigga messing
with my sister.

Lol sike, my scary ass wouldn't do shit.

I got out my phone and rang up my older brother, maybe he could help.

Zay P.O.V

I was on my way to Pookie trap when this car behind me looked like they either following me or going the same place as me.

He prolly one of Pookie's workers.

I kept driving and eventually forgot about the car behind me in 20 mins I made it to the trap and parked at the side close to this alley way.

While I was walking to the door the same car turned the corner. The drivers window was down & Drake was blasting.

I rubbed my eyes then looked at the person in the drivers seat again.

Hell naw.
I must be seeing things. I squinted my eyes and used my hand to block the sun.

I looked again & it was Mario.

What he doing over here?

I know Mario not no Opp..

He was about to pull up so I ran to the side of the trap and hid behind this dried up bush.

Mario P.O.V

I know y'all wondering why I'm in enemy territory.

Well one of the hoes I'm good with told me she seen my cousin coming up here a couple times.

I had to come get this nigga and talk some sense into him cuz the shit he doing a cause war and he fam.

I pulled out my phone and called up Vinci.

He sent me to voicemail.

"I'm gon keep on calling, tf" I said out loud as I dialled him again.

He picked up the second time.

"Hello" He answered.
There was loud talking and laughing in the background.

"Nigga what you doing in All Star territory, is you trynna start war! You my cuz but you fuckin up and I can't stop niggas from bussing one in you forever, get ya shit together. Matter fact come outside."

"Why you talking to me like I'm yo bitch or sum nigga we the same age, acting like my pops. But I'll be out there in a minute."

He hung up.

I got out my car and leaned up on the hood.

After about 2 minutes Vinci came out.

"You not supposed to be over here cuz, this is not your side of town anything can happen." He said coming up to me and looking around.

"YOU not supposed to be over here nigga, you playing the wrong game" I yelled pointing my finger in his face.

This nigga just don't get it.

"You wanna tell me wtf you doing"

Everything was quiet for a minute and then he sighed.

"Look Mario you my cousin man we been like brothers since diaper days and I ain't mean to cause no trouble man, I had planned to just work for Pookie and get the money I need then just get tf out" He scratched his head.

"It don't work like that cuz, once you in the game the only way you leaving is death & I ain't trynna see that happen, you should've came to me if you needed money I told you I always got you. what you need money for anyway"
I asked.

"I been waiting months for King to put me on but this nigga been on games so I had to do something. Mario man mama been sick since last year, it wasn't that bad at first. It started off as a virus but 3 months ago she had to go to the hospital and they found a tumour. Ain't nobody but me there to take care of my lil sisters bruh and them hospital bills ain't no joke."

I can't believe this shit.

"Vinci man you should've told me, mama Veira got cancer?" I rubbed my hand over my face.

Before Vinci could answer about four dudes came out.

"Well well well, Pookie look what we got here" One of them said.

I put my hand on my strap.

"Da'Vinci, you playing me homie" This broad ass Mexican guy said with a cigar at the corner of his mouth.

Before I could do anything 3 of the dudes started shooting.

I pushed Vinci and started shooting back.

Zay's P.O.V

I jumped out with my gun when I heard the gunshots.

On the floor laid out was 3 of Pookie's workers, Pookie and Vinci.

"Noooo!, No no no no" I ran over to Pookie and started shaking him.

"What the hell... Zay?!"
I heard Mario say but I ignored him.

I slapped Pookie. "Wake up, get tf up"
"Noo you can't die" I cried.

"Zay I know you heard me what the hell you doing over here, King gon flip ya ass" He picked up Vinci and put him in the back of his car.

"Imma bring Vinci to the hospital.. Still can't believe this shit, you a Opp..?"
He shaked his head and hopped in his car.

"Zay, its best if you don't come back to our side of town cuz if any of King's niggas see you, that's ya life"
He sped off.

I shook Pookie again.

"Get up, get up.. How I'm gon find my sister and little Cynthia" I cried some more.

"You sun of a- you the only nigga that know. My only family... What I'm Gon do now!" I said silently.

I got so frustrated and started pulling my hair.

I need to get the fuck outta here.