Caught up pt.2

I drove up to the window to collect my order. I was at mcdonalds getting breakfast.
While I was waiting I got a text from
Tay telling me the drop was in an hour.

I rolled down my window and waited for the caramel skin toned girl to hand me my food.

She turned around and handed me my food, when she actually looked at me her face went from surprised to excited.

"Omg, King!"

"Yeaaaa.... Wait Chantel is that you?"
I haven't seen Chantel in about 3 years, damn.

"In the flesh." She said spinning around.

"Damn girl." I said licking my lips. She got ass and titties for days.

She giggled.

"It's been too long, I missed you King" she said sighing.

"How you miss me when you chose to leave me" I said playing hurt.

"It wasn't my choice Nando" She said playing with her fingers.

"Don't even worry ma, that shits history now."

She smiled widely.

Beeeeep!

I put my head out the window and turned to look at the driver behind me.

"Bruh, chill they still working on yo six burgers. Fat ass."

Chantel laughed.

"I gotta get back to work but my shifts over in less than 15 minutes, you wanna catch up."

I smirked.

"For damn sure. Imma be waiting in the parking lot." I said before driving off.

I parked and waited for about 10 minutes, listening to Lil Durk and Rich Homie Quan.

I was nodding my head to the music when I heard a tap at the window.

It was Chantel.

I unlocked the door and she hopped in.

"Hope I didn't take too long." She said looking at me.

"Naw, just enough time. What's up with you though." I asked.

"What you mean?"

"What are you doing these days, you know relationship and career wise."

"Oh well my job at mcdonalds is part time, just something for me to do cause' I be having all this time on my hands so mines well make a lil more money."

"Oh word, so you got another job on the side?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah, I'm modelling now. I ain't big yet but I'm getting there." She said smiling proudly.

"Ahhh look at you. Well what about relationship wise?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

"I ain't seeing anyone at the moment but what about you? relationship and career wise?"

"Ahh so you ain't heard of me" I smirked.

"Naww, what I'm supposed to hear." She asked.

"I'm King Pin baby" I said with my hands up grinning.

"Damn King. You a thug?" She asked surprise.

"What you thought I wasn't bout that life?" I asked chuckling.

"I mean I've seen you beat niggas ass senseless and you was in that lil gang slanging rock and shit, but damn. You're King Pin now. Hmm where have I been"