Chapter 9

KING's P.O.V

I Kissed my teeth and looked at Zay.

"So you telling me them niggas took you, shot me in my arm and all they did was talk to you like y'all just some old niggas chilling."

"Well they told me some nigga Rico wanted you dead. So it wasnt all just chilling." She replied.

Who the fuck is Rico. I thought.

"Rico, Rico" I repeated out loud trying to remember who that is.

"Ohhh humpty dumpty Rico, with the bald round head." I said just realizing shes talking about the leader of that gang mula something, they a bunch of mexican niggas thinking they run shit. Always attempting to take over.

I sighed. "You know what, its time I really get rid of ol' dude, he been pestering me for years now. They weaak so it should be easy."

She smirked. "Ahh yes its time we make some moves."

I chuckled. "Shorty you got skeletons in yo closet?"

"You dont worry about that"

"Oh I see, you trigga hungry" I said smiling.

"Naw nigga cuz my oozie pops severely"

I bust out laughing.

"You wanna watch a movie? I got popcorn" I asked her.

"Hell yeah, havent watched a movie in months"

"Alright I'll go make the popcorn, pick a movie, nothing corny and boring either"

I said making my way to the kitchen.

AZAYLEA'S P.O.V

So the movie I picked was Friday, because I love Ice Cube hes hella funny and I havent watched any of his movies in a minute.

King came back with a big bowl of popcorn.

"Damn thanks this for me right? You not gone get you a bowl" I said playing with him a little.

"Oh you got jokes huh" he said putting down the popcorn and jump on me.

"Uhh Nigga didn't you get shot not too long ago, why yo heavy ass on meee." He bounced up and down laughing.

"I cant breathe" I said trying to get him off me.

He finally stopped and sat beside me.

"So what movie we watching"

"Friday" I said reaching for the popcorn but he slapped my hand away. I mean mugged him.

"Manee King stop playing"

"Girl chill out, you're no fun" He said pouting and handed me the bowl of popcorn.

"Damn finally, thank you" I said giving him a fake smile.

"Shhh you talk too much, im trynna watch this movie."

I rolled my eyes.

40 minutes into the movie and I ate about half of the popcorn already. I was hogging it and eating handfuls.

I felt eyes on me and saw King staring at me. I thought there was something on my face so I started brushing my mouth and wiping my face.

"Why you staring so hard King, I got something on my face?" I asked but he ignored my question and kept staring.

"Bruhh you being creepy as fuck"

He didnt say anything he just started reaching and leaning in.