Chapter 4

--Azaylea P.O.V--

I woke up feeling determined..like im finally starting to accomplish shit but in the wrong way, maybe I wont do this.

Am I really  about that life?

Imma just have to see...

        -Later In The Morning-

After I did my hygene and everything I went downstairs to make me some to eat.

I walked into the kitchen to see Cherry making breakfast.

"Morning, red" I greeted her using the nickname I gave her in gr 3.

"Hey, girl sorry about Chad

the other day. You know what he's like. We good?"

I wasnt worried about Shawn and I done forgot about that its behind me so I just smiled at her, "We been good!"

                       --King P.O.V--

"Aye, Fross send da nigga Mario in"

"Aite, boss"

Mario walked in wit a 'really nigguh' look on his face.

"King man what I told you about sending your mans to call me in like im a lil bitch, huh nigguh" I laughed at his overdramatic ass.

"Ahhh my nigga whatever, about business-"

"My nigga you know I got yo shit covered, even doe them niggas got some next nuclear weapon shit, bare people on they team. I mean that dont mean shit. You cuh still be the number 1 dealer dawg, or 2. 2's good." He bussed out laughing. This nigga laughing like its a joke.

"My nigga whats funny tho..? Real talks we need to get shit done. All jokes aside call up them niggahs we training. No more slacking."

"I gotchu son, one"

             --LATER THAT DAY--

                Azaylea's P.O.V

I hopped out the shower and put on my all black outfit with a black beanie, I made sure to strap up.

Yeah, I'm really doing this.

I quietly walked down the stairs to the door..---

"Where you bout to go, Azaylea?" Cherry asked coming out of nowhere.

"Uhh im bout to uhmmm...., catch a movie you know the Kevin Heart movie just came out.." I said quickly, she doesnt need to find out just yet.

"Ohh girl, cuz you look like you bout to go rob somebody" She laughed.

I laughed with her awkwardly.

"Aha you funny, aite later" I said quickly.

I fast walked to the door and hopped in my car.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I pulled up to the trap house where the training thing was at, but I drove 2 blocks down and parked my car, then walked to the door.

I knicked slowly. I heard nothing.

Maybe I got the wrong address.

I heard the locks clicking and I put my hand where my gun was strapped. Safety my nigga.