Twenty Nine

⚠️Contain Sexual Content⚠️

Samar stood under the hot shower spray, his hands braced against the wall, head slightly bowed, letting the water work its soothing magic over him, his broad back was rising and falling with each deep breath, he felt a deep sense of relief as the tension slowly melted from his muscles, washing away the stress and worries that had weighed heavily on his mind after today's events.

Meera was standing just outside the bathroom door, she felt a knot tightening in her stomach as she gathered her courage to step inside, she was hesitant, but the argument they had earlier left her feeling unsettled, she needed to feel Samar's arms around her to know that everything will be ok.

With a deep breath, she opened the door, and her eyes immediately drawn to the shower box, the steam clung lightly to the glass walls, creating a delicate veil that made Samar's movements seem almost dreamlike.

She slipped off her robe and took off her slippers feeling the coldness of the tiled floor beneath her feet as she approached the shower with excitement and nervousness.

When Meera opened the shower door, a wave of steam billowed out, enveloping her in a warm, misty embrace, through the haze, she saw Samar standing under the steady stream of water, his head tilted back, eyes closed, with droplets cascading down his chiseled physique.

The water traced the contours of his broad shoulders and muscular chest, running down his toned abs and strong legs, as the water ran through his dark hair, he slowly opened his eyes, meeting her gaze with his eyes slightly widened.

Samar didn't hear Meera enter the bathroom at first, It wasn't until he felt a cool draft of air as she opened the shower door that he realized he wasn't alone. His eyes snapped open, a smile spread across his face when he saw her standing there completely naked, the sight of her took his breath away, her long, dark hair flowing down her shoulders in loose waves framed her face, highlighting her striking features, his eyes traveled lower to the dip of her waist and the curve of her hips, everything about her was perfect, she was a vision of eternal beauty.

"Hey" she said softly, her voice barely audible over the sound of the water.

"Hey" he replied, his eyes held a longing gaze.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a fake confused expression acting oblivious

Meera smiled "I thought I'd join you" she said, glancing up at Samar from under her lashes "If that's ok"

Samar's heart fluttered in his chest, a thrill of excitement coursing through him.

"More than ok" he murmured, reaching out to pull her closer.

The water began to soak Meera's body as soon as she stepped into the shower, making her skin glisten, the steam swirled ariund her, creating an almost ethereal aura, Samar was mesmerized by her, as if he was seeing her for the first time.

His hands roamed her back, feeling the smoothness of her skin, and the curve of her spine "So beautiful" he whispered pulling her closer to him

Meera looked up at him "Samar" she called softly

He looked down, brushing a strand of wet hair from her face "Hmm?!"

"I'm really sorry about today" she continued, her voice trembling with earnestness "I didn't mean..."

Samar placed a finger on her lips to shush her "Shhh" he felt the softness of her lips under his touch, the delicate texture of her skin felt like silk, and the faint tremble he felt from her lips made him yearn to replace his finger with his lips.

He reached the nape of her neck, and pulled her, capturing her lips in a fervent kiss, shaping his lips against hers, He tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss as his mouth opened, inviting her in, Meera responded, tangling her fingers in his wet hair pulling him closer and parting her lips to welcome him, her tongue met his with urgency making him let out a low, throaty groan of pure pleasure.