Admiration

◇❀◇❀◇❀◇❀◇❀◇❀◇❀◇

"Why are you like that?!" That man asked yelling, angry at another stupid joke that had been played on him for the third time this day.

"What do you mean?" The suspect answered with a smile on his face. The boy in armor couldn't take it anymore and tried to catch him, but the one in red anticipated it and had already run away.

He ran through all the hallways, being chased and when he finally reached his destination, the armored man fell into his trap.

"Api!!!!" A scream, a little pain could be heard in those long corridors.

✰ *ૢ✧

"Api, tell us, what is your desire to annoy Sai? Since Volcania you have not stopped." Said his blue companion.

"No reason at all. "I only do it because it's fun."

"Well, what I can tell you is that, there is always something behind a person's actions" The boy in green joined.

"Oh, well it's not like you guys haven't had fun the same way I have either! Angin likes to tease Petir to the point of exhaustion and the same goes for Cahaya and Daun!" Api replied,

"Well, you're right about that" Angin replies.

"How about we play video games?" Daun asks the other two.

"Yes!" They shouted into the wind.

✰*ૢ✧

"Argn!" Sai groaned as he lay down on his bed.

"How many times is that?" Shielda asks.

"4 times, if we count in the last week 28 times, in the last month 840 times and without counting last month!" Sai just thinking about it gets more and more frustrated.

"That's quite a lot. And what are you going to do? I guess you have a plan in mind." Shielda says as she walks towards her brother's bed and sits next to him.

"I'm thinking about returning some jokes," he says.

"Well, you're on your own. I won't get into your and Api's problems. Be thankful that he hasn't done anything serious, not like in a certain test." Shielda says as he gets up.

"I'll give him that in his favor"

"I'll go with the girls, Yaya says she wants me to try her cookies, bye."

"Bye."

Sai stayed in his bed thinking what he would do to make the fire elemental leave him alone once and for all, it had to be something complicated that he doesn't see coming, and something that at the same time isn't dangerous so he doesn't get hurt. Maybe he'll ask his brothers because of some fear but he'd run the risk of being told and when he was about to fall asleep the light bulb in his head turned on, making him smile.

Sai got out of bed with a smile on his face, convinced that his plan would be foolproof. He headed to the kitchen where Shielda and the girls were talking.

"Shielda, Yaya, Ying, can I talk to you for a moment?" Sai asked.

"Sure, bro. What's up?" Shielda replied.

"I need your help for a little prank. It's time for Api to get a taste of her own medicine."

"Eh, I don't know." Yaya said.

"Please, just to make her stop a little.

"Well, if Yaya agrees as her best friend I'll accompany her" Ying said.