Chapter 47: The morning

Minho woke up way earlier than Mioko, obviously because he didn't sleep well. He stood up, and saw Mioko sleeping curled up into a tiny little ball in a blanket. Like a little kitten. She looked so warm and comfortable Minho didn't dare to make a noise.

He went to the bathroom to freshen up. Unlike poor hyunjin, he came out of the bathroom fresh and fully clothed. As he brushed his hair infront of the mirror, he got jumpscared by Mioko's voice.

"Good morning!" She said, looking at him.
He turned, "aren't you going to question why you're in my room?"
"Nope, I felt you bring me hear and kick chan out last night," She said casually.

Minho looked at her in disbelief, "and you didn't say anything?!"
"No? It's similar to when you kinda fall asleep in the car as a kid, so you pretend to be in deep sleep so that your father can carry you to your bed!" She said innocently.

"I did feel bad that you were sleeping on the floor! But it wasn't my choice now, was it?" Mioko asked him.
Minho laughed, partly out of disbelief. He turned back towards the mirror to continue brushing his hair.

"Imma go get the old man," Mioko said, getting off the bed. "Probably hasn't slept at all". She opened the door, went into the hall, and she was right, Chan was scrolling through his phone.

"Oh you're awake!" Chan asked.
"Do you ever sleep? Go back into the room and sleep until 7, it's only 5:00am now," Mioko said. Chan took his stuff and went back to his room.

Mioko went back to her room, so see Eliana and Azalea both awake. "Where were you?" Eliana asked her.
"In Minho's room," Mioko answered, closing the door behind her.

"WHAT?! THE HELL?!" Azalea and Eliana both freaked out. "You spent the night in HIS room?!"
"Ew no stop! It's not like that!"
"Then?! Explain yourself young lady!" Eliana yelled.

Mioko explained what happened last night, and Eliana sighed in relief but Azalea jumped because of the tea. "Gurl I'm surprised he didn't ask you what you guys are now?!" Azalea freaked.

"Hah, he won't," Mioko said, sitting down at the bed.
"Ok, what do you want you guys to be?" Eliana asked her.
Mioko thought for a bit, and joked, "husband and wife," to which Azalea and Eliana both laughed with Mioko.

"Should we check the comments for the previous episode?" Azalea asked.
"Yeah, I hope they're better now," Mioko said. Eliana opened the comments, and they read together.

- - - - -

"Azalea was so pretty in the photoshoot oml"

"Is it just me who thinks that Jeongin and Eliana might be actually catching feels?"
↪️"Gurl nah, stop being so delulu"

"Azalea's pretty but not next to Hyunjin, I think she would honestly look better with seungmin"
↪️"You tweaking bro, they looked so perfect together!"

"Is it just me who feels bad for Mioko?"
↪️"Nah me too, imagine being sandwiched between two people all the time"
↪️"Bruh this fan service is stupid, and Mioko's clearly uncomfortable. I mean, they literally took the gayest members and asked them to pretend to like the same girl?!"
↪️"Exactly! Minsung would never fight over a GIRL bro, even guy is believable".

"Hyunjin was lowkey kinda staring at Azalea the whole episode, I think he might like her"
↪️"Imagine if he does brooo! Azalea's the luckiest girl ever!"
↪️"Bruh Hyunjin's just as lucky, Azalea's literally so pretty, I would fold, (I am a straight woman)"

"Changbin and Felix's fits were fireeee! Changlix for life❤️"

"I can't be the only one who passed away and came back to life 18372827 times looking at Chan's photos right?"
↪️"Gurl I'm asthmatic, I ACTUALLY almost died!"
↪️"Man's gonna cause a mass death💀"

"Seungmin's fit was so cute!"
↪️"Yes! And I'm so glad the staff made him smile! His smile is too beautiful to be covered!"
↪️"Frrr he made me go "awww" out loud."
↪️"Never seen a puppy more handsome and cute 🥰 "

- - - - - -

The comments were all so positive! "I'm kinda pissed," Azalea said.
"Bro why?! The comments are so positive!" Eliana asked.
".. jealous," Azalea answered, pouting.

"Aww is it because of all the people simping for Hyunjin?" Mioko teased.
"Yes! He's finally giving me attention now! What if he reads these comments and realises there are too many other options!" She yelled.

Mioko and Eliana looked at eachother, and burst out laughing. "It's not funny!" Azalea yelled at them, which made them laugh harder. Eliana rolled off the bed, which made Azalea laugh too, which made them three laugh really hard.

And usually when this trio laughs like that, Azalea sounds like a dying seahorse, Mioko sounds like an ambulance, and Eliana sounds like a car. Chan and Minho, who's room was the one right next to theirs, were scared.

Concerned. "Imagine if they're actually dying and not laughing," Chan joked.
"Bitch it actually sound like some animals are dying," Minho said.

----------------🦐🐎🚑----------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3

Double update!!