Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rishabh's room_

Anokh came to Rishabh's room with coffee and kept the cup on the table. Just then Rishabh also came out of the washroom. He was wearing only lower and nothing else on top and he was drying his hair with a towel.

Anokhi saw him coming and seeing him without a shirt, she quickly put her hand on her eyes and turned back and said, "Oh Rishabh ji, how many times have I told you not to come out of the washroom without clothes like this, but you don't listen at all."

Rishabh smiled on hearing her words. He took Anokhi in his arms from behind and said, keeping his head on her shoulder, "And how many times have I told you Cupcake that I will come in front of my wife like this every time."

"Nothing can happen to you. Now drink the coffee quickly or else it will get cold. " , saying this Anokhi removed his hand from her waist and started to leave. Rishabh held her hand and stopped her and said, " Where are you going? "

" Down and where else? " , Anokhi said quickly. " Your feet don't stay at one place, do they? Whenever I see you, you keep running here and there in the whole house. There is no need to go down. Go quietly and bring a t-shirt for me. Go." , Rishabh said staring at her. Then Anokhi started to leave while looking at him with a frown and Rishabh sat on the sofa smiling and started drinking his coffee.

After some time Anokhi brought a white coloured t-shirt for Rishabh and giving it to him said, " Take this, your t-shirt. "

By then Rishabh had finished his coffee and he kept the cup on the table. Anokhi saw that water was still dripping from Rishabh's hair. She said, " Rishabh ji, you didn't dry your hair. Look, the water is still dripping, and you are sitting with the AC on. Are you afraid of falling sick?"

Rishabh looked at Anokhi who had a little anger on her face. His wife had now become a doctor too, who was explaining to him like a doctor.

Rishabh pulled Anokhi's hand and she fell straight in his lap. Wrapping both his hands around her waist, Rishabh pulled her closer and said, "If you are so worried, then you wipe it yourself."

"Why should I wipe it? You should dry your hair yourself." Anokhi said while moving away, keeping her hand on his shoulder, but Rishabh again pulled her closer and said, "Hey, can't you see, both my hands are busy. Come on, quickly put your hands to work, otherwise if I fall ill, it will be because of you."

"You are so evil Rishabh ji, first you are making a mistake yourself and then you are putting my name in it. You are also like Rohit Bhaiya. " , saying this Anokhi took out the towel from his neck and started wiping his hair with a face.

Anokhi was drying his hair carefully and Rishabh was looking at her face smilingly. Rishabh's fingers were doing their thing.

He was repeatedly playing on her back with his fingers and Anokhi was repeatedly saying to him while getting restless, " Rishabh ji what are you doing, don't do mischief."

Just then Rishabh came near her neck and blew softly, which made Anokhi squeal. She looked at Rishabh and said, " Rishabh ji if you trouble me now then I will complain about you to maa."

" Ok what will you tell mom that Rishabh ji touches you like this ", saying this Rishabh touched her neck with his fingers. " kiss you here. " Saying this he kissed Anokhi's cheek. " play naughty with my lips on your neck. " Saying this Rishabh placed his lips on Anokhi's neck.