Strong Anokhi

Only one chapter will be upload from today onwards

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Both of them were about to go towards the garden when the bell of the next class rang and they both went to their class.

The whole day passed like this and neither Varun, Alia, Siddharth nor the peon came to their class, so the whole college started talking about Anokhi.

When Ruhi and Anokhi came out of the college after the college was over, they saw that a car was already parked there. Anokhi pointed towards the car and said, " Meri car aa gai hai, aap kese jaaoge? ( My car has come, how will you go? ) "

Listening to her, Ruhi put her hand on her waist and stared at her and said, "First of all, stop calling me 'aap', I am feeling like an aunty. You cannot call me 'aap', so quietly call me 'tum', otherwise I will not meet you in college from tomorrow and even if I meet you, I will not talk to you."

"Okay, i will call you like that. Now tell me how will you go or should I drop you.", Anokhi said smiling.

"There is no need for that.  It is near my house, I will walk and go, ok bye, see you tomorrow. "

"Bye", Anokhi also said and Ruhi left from there. Then Anokhi also came and sat in the car. Rohit had come to pick her up. When Anokhi sat on the passenger seat, Rohit asked, "Who was that girl, Bhabhi?"

"She is new my friend, Ruhi, Ruhi Shukla, daughter of the principal of this college. Like me, today was her first day too and we both became friends."

"Shukla, this surname sounds familiar." Rohit said while driving repeating the name Shukla. He was thinking where he had heard it, then Anokhi said, "Hey, our principal ma'am Bharti Shukla's father is a friend of Dada ji, so you must have heard it from him."

“ Oh yes, now I remember Bharti aunty and Shukla grandfather. But how do you know, Bhabhi?”

“ Bharti mam herself told me.”

Then his attention went to Anokhi’s wrist and seeing the fingerprints, he stopped the car with a jerk and Anokhi moved slightly forward. It was good that Anokhi was wearing a seat belt, otherwise her head would have hit the desktop directly.

“ Sorry sorry Bhabhi, are you fine.” Rohit apologized to Anokhi and checked her, then Anokhi said, “ Yes I am fine but what happened to you? Why did you stop the car so suddenly?”

“ seeing this, what happened?” Saying this Rohit pointed towards Anokhi’s wrist, then Anokhi told him about the misbehavior of those three in the college.

Rohit said angrily, “ Do those three have so much guts, they bullied you. We will go back to college right now and I will not leave those three.  ” Saying this, he angrily hit the steering wheel. Anokhi tried to calm him down and said, “ Why are you getting so angry Rohit Bhaiya? I said I had handled it, you are so angry, there is no need.”

But then seeing Rohit’s anger, Anokhi remembered something. She quickly took out her phone from her bag and started calling someone.

Rohit asked, “ Who are you calling? ”

“ 1 minute ”, saying this Anokhi signaled him to keep quiet. Then Praveen’s voice came from the other side of the phone, “ Hello Anokhi, are you okay?”