I have moved on.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Riya asked Alok what she should do, on which Alok remained silent for some time and then he said to Riya, "You don't have to ask me beta what you should do, you have to listen to your heart. Do what it says, not as per someone's instructions. I came here just to tell you that your choice is not wrong. The men you have chosen is not wrong. Sometimes circumstances are such that we do make small mistakes, but it does not mean that they are bad. Take me for example, I stayed away from all of you for 20 years, you all misunderstood me but somewhere in all this, the mistake was mine. If I had known Anant Sethi's intentions and his truth in the beginning itself, then all this would not have happened. But at that time I also did what my heart said. My heart said that I should stay away from my family and protect them, so I went away from all of you. Otherwise, if I wanted, I would have told everyone the truth about Anant Sethi, but what would have happened after that, all of your lives would have been in danger. That's why I didn't do that. The same thing has happened with Omkar. He wanted to get his sister, wanted to see her, wanted to know where she is, so he did what he thought was right. But if he was not the right person, if he was the wrong person, Riya, then you also know that he could have done a lot of wrong things with you. But he didn't do that and I am sure that he would not have touched you till today. I saw love for you in his eyes, not lust. I am not saying that you should forget everything and accept his love. No, not at all, he has loved you but he will have to win your trust, prove his love and it depends only on you. Only you should decide this. I just came to tell you this and nothing else. Think with a cool mind, listen to what your heart is saying, remember that your father is always with you, in every decision. Even if you want me to punish Omkar for what he did, I will do that too and same goes for me also." Saying this Alok gently kissed Riya's forehead and went away from there and Riya started thinking about what he said.

Hardik's room_

Hardik was standing in the balcony of his room, looking at the sky and thinking about Shivika. Shivika had not spoken to him since she had come. Forget about talking, she did not even look at Hardik once during the entire party and this thing had completely upset Hardik. He was feeling restless and was not getting any sleep.

Just then he heard the soft sound of Payal. When he looked down, he saw Shivika reading a book while walking in the garden, wrapped in a shawl.

When Hardik saw Shivika, his eyes stopped on her. Shivika's face was looking very beautiful in the moonlight, which made Hardik's heart beat faster.

Hardik thought of something and came to the garden. He quietly stood behind Shivika with slow steps and started looking at her. Shivika was so engrossed in reading the book that she did not even hear the sound of Hardik coming.

"Maybe you have forgotten to keep yourself alert Shivika, that is why I am standing behind you but you don't even know.", Hardik said.

Hearing his voice, Shivika's eyes moved away from the book and went to him. After looking at him for two moments, Shivika closed the book smilingly and said to Hardik, "Hey Hardik you. Sorry, I was so lost in reading the book that I didn't even realize when you came. But you are here so late at night, did you have any work with me?" Saying this, Shivika looked at the sky which was completely dark where the night had become dense but there was still a glow due to the moon.