The truth of Rakhi's death.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rishabh shouted and Anokhi's next words got stuck in her throat.

"I told you Cupcake, the world is not that simple. When you knew that that girl can do anything against you, why did you forgive her the first time and are still asking me to forgive you?", Rishabh said while holding both of Anokhi's shoulders close to him.

Hearing his loud voice, Anokhi started getting nervous. Her eyes became slightly moist. No matter how comfortable she had become with Rishabh, even today she was very scared of Rishabh's anger.

She said with a choked voice, "I am scared Rishabh ji."

"And what about my fear? What about my fear Cupcake? Didn't I get scared when I heard that some people have kidnapped you? Didn't I get scared when I couldn't find out how you were, whether you were okay or not?  ” , Rishabh held both the arms of Anokhi and pulled her close to him, the moisture that had come in Anokhi's eyes turned into tears and came on her cheeks.

She said, “ But what could I do? When those people tried to hurt me in college, I thought that if they leave the college, their lives will be ruined, so I thought I would forgive them once and Dada ji was also there and he did not say anything, so I thought my decision was right. ”

“ And now, what about this time? ” , Rishabh asked staring at her in the same way, then Anokhi said again, “ She was guilty, she swore on mummy papa that she would never do this. My heart says that she will improve and she is Hardik Bhaiya's sister. If something happens to her, Hardik Bhaiya will not like it at all.  You yourself had said that he doesn't have a family and when Alia was crying holding his hand and asking for forgiveness, you didn't see it but I did see it, he was feeling bad seeing his younger sister like this and I haven't forgiven them. I told you to give them any punishment, send her to jail. The law will punish her but don't kill her the way you killed those goons of yours." While saying this, there was fear in Anokhi's eyes.

The bodies of those goons appeared in front of her eyes. Although she had shown courage at that place and did not say anything, but now the fear was clearly visible in her eyes. She had never seen a dead body like that and Rishabh killed those people in front of her eyes.

When Rishabh realized the fear in her eyes, he hid her face in his chest and closed his eyes. Anokhi also held his back tightly and closed her eyes tightly.

After some time, Rishabh moved away from Anokhi and holding Anokhi's face in both his hands, looking into her eyes, said, "For the last time, the law is punishing her for you and only Hardik. But remember, if I get even a slight hint that her intentions have not changed, then only her dead body will come out of the jail."

Hearing Rishabh's words, Anokhi got scared and quickly nodded her head and hugged him again.

Rishabh also held her tightly and closed his eyes and rested his face on her head. Both of them stood in each other's arms like that for a long time.

Rishabh held Anokhi's face in his hands and lifted her up. Anokhi had stopped crying but her eyes were still slightly moist and her face was slightly red.

Without saying anything, without thinking anything, Rishabh placed his lips on Anokhi's lips and started kissing her.

Anokhi's grip on his shirt became strong and she closed her eyes tightly.  Rishabh's kiss clearly showed his anger and fear, so his kiss was getting deeper.