Chapter 9: LEMON

(((WARNING IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO READ SEXUAL STORIES SKIP THIS CHAPTER THEN)))

It was the first week of November, the nights grew colder. It started to snow on and off. I walked up to Willy and I's room. Everyone else was asleep. The factory is silence not sound. In the darkness, the factory looked like a creepy mansion. My sister started to sleep in the room with Charlie, which started to concern me. I didn't like the idea but I knew she would come to me if she needed a condom or anything.

I open the door in my room and closed it, I saw Willy laying on the bed in a tiger striped speedo. "What the hell are you wearing?" I laughed. "Oh nothing just a little something" he smirked. I kept laughing and walked over to him. "Your such a dork" I laughed. He smiled and pulled me down so I am on top of him. I gasped when he did. he smiled and pressed his soft chocolate flavor lips against mine.

I gasped when he flipped me over on my back so he was on top of me. He started to take my shirt and pants off. He stayed kissing. His tongue asked for permission to enter my mouth. I allowed it. As we kissed I took of his shirt and pants. He smiled and started to kiss my neck, he found my sweet spot, I started to moan.

He stopped and took off my bra, when he did I cover my chest embarrassed. "Your beautiful even with your clothes off" he whispered. He removed my arms and started to kiss my breast, he started to suck on my nipple, I moaned. He used his other hand and teased my other nipple.

He nipped my nipple then switch to the other side. He kissed down my stomach and took my underwear off. He started to lick all over. I moan as he did. He sat up after a few moments and put a finger in me, I gasped. He smirked and fingered me, after a heartbeat he stuck another finger in and scissored me, i yelped a little feeling pain. He then stuck a third finger in. I moaned a little but gasped.

He smirked and pulled his fingers out and licked them. "You taste good" he grinned seductively. I blushed. "Are you ready?" he asked smiling. I nod. He started to thrust into me. I gasped and felt pain. "Your so tight"he mumbled as He started to go a little faster, I started to moan "Willy..fa..faster" I begged. He went faster "Oh Willy! WILLY!" I moaned loudly. He started to cum in me. I moaned and yelled his name louder. After a few heartbeats he slowed down. I released him as he came out. He panted laying next to me. I panted as well and cuddled with him. "I love you" I mumbled. "I love you to" he said cuddling back.