Christmas Trees

You walked around in a red Christmas sweater. You guys were all going to decorate the living quarters (?) of the factory. You couldn't wait to celebrate with Willy. Mr. Bucket and Willy got a tree. The rest of us got decorations and drinks. Soon the tree got put up. You smiled as you opened a box of decorations. You turned on Christmas music and started to sing as you put decorations on.
  You and Willy stood side by side. He out tinsel on you. You laugh some and wrapped some around him. He smiled and pulled you into a dance. You two dance and looked into each other's eyes. "I love you" he said.
"I love you to" you said smiling and kissed his cheek. He smiled as we continued to decorate. He pulled you aside for a moment. "We'll put a tree in our room" he whispered into my room.
I nodded in agreement 
 Once we all finished we looked at the tree. Joy over took you. Your glad you can be here, with this people. Everything seemed perfect with them.

Later you and Willy went to your guys room you gasped seeing a tree in there. "Let's decorate " willy smiled, his eyes beamed with happiness. You nodded in agreement and went with him to the boxes.
"It's been awhile since I've seen these ones" Willy said putting an ornament on.
"You didn't decorate before?" you asked confused.
"No not really, I had no one to celebrate with.." he admitted.
"Oh I am sorry to hear that" you said.
"Yea but that's okay. I can celebrate with you now, my love" he smiled.
You blushed when he said that, being with him felt amazing. He's your other half. You two are one. The one you need and love. 
 "Aww look at this beautiful snowflake topper" you said holding it.
"I'll lift you up and you can put it on" Willy smiled lifting you up.
You thanked him softly and put it on.

Soon the both of you kept decorating and played music. He smiled and took your hand into a sweet dance. You two danced slowly. "I love you so much" Willy said pulling you close.
"I love you so much to" you said kissing his cheek.
Soon the decorating finished, he wrapped his arm around you, you laid your head on his shoulder. He laid his head on yours. You two watched the tree together.
"It's so beautiful" you whispered.
"Not as beautiful as you" he said and hissed your head. You blushed and let him pull you tightly.