Chapter 4

As all four of you walked down the hallway you couldn't help but wonder if Willy is married, you didn't think he was. You didn't see no wedding ring but he was wearing gloves so it might cover the ring if he as wearing one. <hmm.. if he was married wouldn't his wife be walking with us? Maybe she is working> You thought. You glanced around to see if there was any signs he was married. Nothing. <I guess he isn't> You thought. "Hey (y/n)" said (s/n). "hm?" you asked. "You know that song 'Hit me Baby One More Time' by Britney spears?" she asked. "Yea" you replied. "Could you show Charlie the dance moves?" she asked. You turned your (e/c) eyes over at Charlie, he looked down. "Sure, I will later" you said. He looked up at you and smiled. 

  "You dance?" asked Willy, you nodded. "I dance to" he chirped. "Really?" you grinned. He nodded. Charlie and (s/n) walked a head. "Thank You so much for this tour" You said out of nowhere. "Your welcome" Willy said. "So, Mr.Wonka h-" you were cut off by Willy, "Please call me Willy" he smiled. "umm Alright Willy, how many flavors of chocolate do you have?" you asked. "Lots" he replied. "What do you work as?" he asked. "Waitress" you answered. "Have you ever wanted to marry someone?" he asked. "Yea..well..I don't know..honestly.. I am to busy taking care of my sister that..I don't have time to think about marriage" you explained. "What if the guy you 'marry' will help you take care of your sister?" he asked. "then I don't know..it guess it depends on if he is good or not..caring and loving is what i look for in someone" you answered.  "What about you? do you have a wife or girlfriend?" you asked. "No, I haven't found the time to" he said. 'would you ever?" you asked. "Hopefully" he smiled. 

    You and Willy were silent for the rest of the walk until you guys came upon en elevator. "This is the Glass Elevator, it goes side to side, up and down, any way you can think of!" he chirped, he press the button to open the door, you glanced at your sister, she glanced back. You both didn't like small places. You both walked in. The elevator flew to the left side, you fell to the side, you felt someone catch you. You looked up and saw Willy, "thanks" you smiled. He smiled as you guys looked into each other's eyes. Your eyes were locked with his for a moment. "What room are we going to?" asked Charlie, when Charlie spook it snapped you out of the gaze, Willy helped you back up "Thanks" you said again, he smiled and nodded he turned to Charlie "(s/n, pick a room" he smiled. Your sister nodded and looked at all of the buttons she pressed on a button that said 'television Room' <Of course she would pick that> You thought to yourself. 
   (Sorry It was a short Chapter, and sorry if Willy Wonka seems to oc in some if these chapters, it's kinda hard trying to get his character right and Charlie's to)