Chapter One: The invite

The morning sun arose over the horizon, the sun's lights shined over the houses. It was 6am, you know your sister would be getting up soon you started to make breakfast for her, you decided to make pancakes. You were wearing a long sleeve navy blue shirt, with skinny blue jeans. Your (h/c) hair was down and straighten. You had music playing, it was December first, the radio stations were starting to play Christmas music. Of course, you had the Christmas music playing. 

      "(Y/N)!" called (s/n) as she walked down the stories. "yes?" you asked, as you mixed the batter. "Were are the pony tails?" she asked. "umm.. go into my room, there is a new pack on my dresser" You said as you kept mixing the batter. "Thanks" she said as she ran back up stories. You smiled and put the batter onto the pan, a few minutes passed. You put the freshly made pancakes on a plate and put them on the table. You cleaned up, and put on your shoes, you had black tennis shoes. Your dog barked at the door, " Alright Scruff I will let you out" you said as you opened the back door, Scruff ran out. You smiled and shut the door, (s/n) walked down stairs, she ate the pancakes and put her coat on, she then got her shoes on and looked for her back pack. You called for Scruff to come back in you locked the back door, and put your black coat on. 

"ready?" you asked, you two walked out and headed for (s/n)'s school. "So how is school going?" you asked, "fine" she sighed. "How many friends do you have?" you asked. "Not lots, I have a two" she said. 
"What's their names?" you asked. "Charlie and Ruby" she replied. "I really like Charlie, I mean like like.. I wish he likes me that way to" she added. "He might you will never know" you said. 

~~~Hours passed~~~
  You stood outside the school waiting for your sister to walk out of the doors, you saw her walking out a with a boy he ran in the other direction than her. "How was school?" you asked. "Great! Charlie invited me to go to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory! You can come to! Can we go please?! I gave him our address to come by later to see if I can. Can I go please?!?! Please!?!? Pretty Please?" She begged. You giggled "yes' "yay!" she yelled she jumped up and down excitedly. 

Once you got home an hour passed, you were making dinner. you heard a knock on the door. You walked over to teh door and opened, there was a boy standing there, he looked up at you. "Hello" you said. "Hello, you must be (y/n)" he asked nervously. "yes, you must be Charlie?" you asked. He nodded. "Come in, I will call (s/n) down" you said. once he walked in you closed the door. "you can hang your coat up if you like" you said, he nodded and hung his coat up, he took his shoes off and followed you into the dinning room. "Would you like anything to drink?" you asked. "Yes please" he said. "Warm tea? Hot chocolate? pop? milk? water?" you asked. "I would say hot chocolate but I live around chocolate and see it 24/7 I think I will go with warm tea" he laughed. You chuckled and nodded. You went got him some warm ea and came back. You called your sister down, she came walking into the dinning room. 
"Charlie!' she exclaimed 
Charlie smiled and stood up, I walked out of the room to let them talk. 
"(y/n)!" called your sister. 
"yes?" you asked as you walked into the dinning room. 
"Can we go to the chocolate factory Saturday around 9am?" asked your sister. 
"Yea" you said. 
"I will be here to get you guys around then" Charlie Smiled.