1. The First Secret

Tell me what you remember from the beginning.

I remember the day it started like it was just yesterday.

I had to walk home from school that day because my sister had soccer practice. It started to drizzle as I left out the school parking lot. I hurried as I lifted my hood up on my head and made sure I was careful around the now forming puddles in my path. The walk only took about ten minutes, and by that time, the rain was pouring down.

As I finally made my way in my front yard, I started to run to the porch. Unfortunately, I slipped in some mud halfway there. If I hadn't slipped and reveal what I actually slipped from, I think my life would be a bit different than it would have turned out.

There, under my foot, was a hand. My eyes burned as I stared at its caramel color. After I came to realization, my eyes widen and my heart felt like it stopped. I shakily reach my hand over to feel if it was real, and by an enormous surprise, it was. I stumbled back quickly, almost hitting the back of my head on the porch. Right there, was a body.

From the little time I had my eyes on the hand, I knew it was a female from the coffin-shaped nails and the small diamond ring on the finger.

By now, the rain continued to pour down. As the rain hit the hand of the body and the mud around it, it started to uncover more - the wrist and a little of the arm.

I was soaked and on a verge of a panic attack. I scooted my way on the porch and grabbed my phone from out of my bag. I could barely type in my password right, so on the third failed attempt, I hit the emergency call button.

A loud bang coming from the left side of me caused me to jump up. There on the ground was a dirty shovel and a dirty piece of paper with writing on it. I gasped as I looked that the shovel. Was it the shovel that buried that person in my yard? I licked my lips as I shakily grabbed the piece of paper with red marker and read it.

'I know what you did. Be at the park after midnight and I won't spill the dirt.'

"W-What did I do?" I questioned myself out loud. As if on cue, the rain started to come down even harder. My breath started to quicken as I fell down onto the ground.

I don't really remember what happened after that.