5. Tony

I still think about Tony everyday. How he randomly came into my life that night, then disappeared all of a sudden. There's no way that he isn't dead. He's still missing.

Keke said she doesn't know who Tony is. I've asked around school the next day and no one remembers seeing him at the party. Everyone was all drugged up or drunk. I even snooped around social media and I couldn't find no videos of him or I.

I was in my last class, precalculus, not paying attention. All I could focus on was Tony. How hot and soft his skin was against mine. The way his soft, plump lips felt on my lips. The way he held onto me tightly all while he was driving too! I frowned as I started to feel queasy. I folded my arms on the desk and rested my head in them. I was at the back of the class so it was easy to not pay attention. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a slumber.

I was back in the car, post-crash. My Tinkerbell costume was ruined with blood and glass all over it. My head jerked as I heard moaning coming from beside me.

"Shit," Tony hissed. "Are you okay?" I felt his warm hand rest on my forehead. I opened my mouth to reply back but nothing came out. I shook my head instead. Tony looked perfectly fine- not even a scratch on his face- while I could feel the blood drip from my forehead onto the side of my own.

"We need to get you to the hospital...your head looks pretty awful."  He carefully slipped out of the car through the broken windshield to help me out at a better angle. I couldn't feel my legs and my torso felt like fire was burning inside it. 

Tony carefully helped me out through the windshield. I let out a deep breath as we started to walk along the road slowly side-by-side. Tony wrapped his arm around my waist, helping me walk faster.

"She knows." He whispered quietly but I caught it.

"Who?"

"She saw us leave together." He hissed.

I turned my head his way to look at his face. The moon glistened on his face partly. "The one who keeps sending me the notes?" I asked him.

"Yes. She knows what really happened tonight." Tony stopped in his tracks. Around him it began to become blurry like fog was surrounding us.

"Who is she? Can't you tell me? Why is she doing this to me? Is it because of what happened tonight? It wasn't my fault!"

Everything around me became more and more blurry. Tony started to disappear right before my eyes. His face became more distorted as I looked at him, asking him the questions I needed answers to the most.

"Where are you? Where did you go that night? Are you even still alive?" 

I started to lose the feeling of his touch. I became distressed as the dream faded away.

I woke up to the teacher shaking me violently. 

"I have had enough of you falling asleep in my class. Principal's office. Now."