3. Halloween Night (A Year Ago)

Tell me everything that happened on Halloween night of last year.

Halloween fell in the middle of the week, but that didn't stop anyone for throwing parties. I remember sitting in homeroom, watching all of my fellow classmates walk in class with their costumes on. The girl that sits next to me, Keke, plumped down in the chair and handed me a highlight-green flyer.

"Hope you can make it tonight. Costume contest, drinks and spooky sh*t will be happening."

I nodded and bit my lip, "Okay, sure."

She raised her index finger up and opened her mouth to say something else. "You got a costume?" Keke and I were close, but not on a best friend level. She knew about my situation and my brand new foster parents.

"Didn't have time to get one," I shrugged while biting my lip and tapping my feet, waiting for her reply. She calmly placed a hand on my shoulder. "Relax. I got the perfect costume for you." Out the corner of my eye I can see her playful smirk. I relaxed a bit. "Sure you do."

She laughed lighty. "Just come right over after school." 

After I got the okay from my foster parents, I made my way over to Keke's house. It was a few blocks away but it wasn't that big of a deal. My foster sister tried her best to come with me but I quickly got away from her. She's too young to do teenager things. 

Once I got to the door, Keke quickly opened it and grabbed me in her arms and hugged me. I was immediately uncomfortable so I pulled back quickly. She smiled at me and I forced a smile back. Keke's smile immediately dropped, "Oh I'm sorry. Didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Oh no, it's okay," I laughed "It's me."

I followed her to her room. Some people were already there getting the food and decorations ready.

I sat in her chair at her desk while she hopped over to her closet. I glanced a pictures of her with family and friends, making me a bit sad. She looked so happy in them. I wish I still had pictures and memories about my real parents. I do like my foster parents, but I just wish my real parents would have kept me.

Something appeared in my lap and made me jump away from my thoughts. The costume apparently, was something with wings.

"What is this?" I said as I held up the costume so I could see it better.

"The slut version of Tinkerbell." Keke chuckled. I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Cute." 

Three hours later I was drunk as hell. Keke and I were taking shots off of each other's body. Now you know I was really drunk if I was doing that. Some guy came up to me and asked to dance. He was kinda cute, tall, mixed dude with the most beautiful, long hair I've ever seen. His smile was captivating so I couldn't say no.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the floor where everyone was dancing and acting like fools. As we were dancing, I couldn't help but notice how he would push me up against him, even when I would pull away. I let it go since we were only dancing and it didn't really mean anything.

"What's your name beautiful?" He whispered in my ear and wrapped his arms around me. I bit my lip at the closeness that we had. I was starting to feel all hot and bothered by his breath hitting my neck. 

"Mm, I should be asking you that since I will be screaming your name by the time the night is over." I blurted out. Dang, too many drinks.

He turned my body around and I saw him smirking. "Tony," he grabbed my hands. "You wanna get out of here?" He asked. I nodded my head and we headed towards the door. I looked back to see if I could get a glance of where Keke was but I didn't see her.

I followed him, stumbling to whatever he was driving. He took out his keys and the lights to a light grey Mercedes Benz lit up. I smirked, oh of course!

We got in and he pulled off quickly. I didn't bother to put on a seat belt, I was too worried on how this Tony tasted like. He drove somewhere as I started to kiss on his neck and feel up on him. He eventually got distracted and kissed me aggressively while one of his hands trailed down my body and into my costume.

The feeling was like a high. It was better than any drug and I couldn't believe that I was missing out on what this was like for so long. My drunk self swung my legs across him so that I was now sitting on his lap. Tony was still driving, and recklessly, and still paying attention to me. I gotta say, I was impressed. 

I started to unzip his pants and get to business. We were going at it for a few minutes until Tony swerved the car harshly, causing me to almost land on this passenger's seat again.

"Oh sh*t!" He yelled while swerving the car again. I fell into the passenger's seat as the car started to flip. I clutched my body and closed my eyes, praying that it would be over soon, but the car felt like it was flipping forever. I could hear Tony screaming bloody murder and glass break. The car finally stopped flipping and I was too scared to open my eyes.

I didn't hear Tony at all. I could feel a few cuts on my body and for sure blood dripping from my forehead. After about a few minutes, I opened my eyes. 

Tony wasn't moving. My lip quivered and my eyes begun to water. I was hoping that this guy was just knocked out. I slowly made my way over to him, flinching at the pain I was facing in my arms and legs.

"Tony?" I whispered as I finally reached him. I shook his body. Nothing.

"Tony please wake up, we gotta get out of here," Tears started to fall down my cheeks.  My hand went over to his pulse. Nothing.

My body froze. How could this happen? 

I started to feel lightheaded and woozy. Oh no...