7-4-15

Salutations.

Yeah okay so I figured I'd suck at updating this but honestly what did you expect?

And yeah I'm going to be cliche and just list a bunch of random facts about me because I'm trying to get used to writing after going a couple of weeks without doing it because Supernatural and Destiel have taken over my life true.

1. There is literally nothing I love more in the world than my cat, Trouble. Nothing.

2. Clue is the best movie ever and you can't tell me otherwise. I mean, it's literally the lamest movie ever, and really fucking old at this point, but I can't get enough of it (I considered it a personal offense when Netflix removed it but jokes on them since I own the movie).

3. I think I have seven cats but really that's a long complicated story that deserves it own chapter at some point (also two dogs).

4. The only sport I've really done outside of school was gymnastics, from the ages 6-10, and while I was never very good I'm still flexible as hell and can easily stick both of my feet behind my head if I lie down. Other than that, I did volleyball as a part of the school, but I don't think I'll even try it in high school tbh because I suck lol.

5. I'm a YA novel junkie. Like, really, really bad, and I used to read them obsessively before I got into fanfiction. I still read them sometimes, but I never really have time anymore (my favorites include Paper Towns, Before I Fall, Love Letters to the Dead, the Throne of Glass series, The Hunger Games, The Mortality Doctrine series, Percy Jackson, the Legend series, and too may others to even list).

6. I don't really like soda or juice, and I hate both tea and coffee, so I usually just stick with water because I actually really love the taste of it. Literally the only exceptions are root beer, sometimes Pepsi, and rarely Dr. Pepper.

7. I'm picky as hell but you probably got that from the last fact. Seriously, don't bring me to a restaurant with you, it's just embarrassing.

8. Before joining the Troyler fandom I didn't know a single queer person. Now they're pretty much all I know.

9. Regardless of how trashy I am for other TV shows, I think Pretty Little Liars will always be my favorite (I loved the books too but I barely associate them with the TV show, since they were so different. Still both brilliant though).

10. I don't talk about it ever but I actually really like painting. Mostly floral, and I rarely do it anymore unless I'm particularly inspired, but I do like it, even though my patience for it is very thin.

11. I have a habit of becoming overly obsessive with things before getting sick of them, then practically pretending that they never existed, then sometimes eventually crawling back to it and either repeating the cycle or becoming reacquainted with it again but in moderation. That probably made no sense, but oh well. It literally happens with everything, from food to music to people (especially people).

12. I want to become a veterinarian when I'm older, but I'm afraid of the monotony. At the same time, I also want to become an author, but I'm afraid I'd hard it is to get published, or even have an idea to expand on.

13. I'm ridiculously petite in every sense of the word. I'm fourteen and I barely fit the extra-small teen sizes (and even then that's only half of the time) I'm 5'2 (I don't feel like looking up centimeters but Tyler's 5'5 if that helps) I buy underwear from the kids section and I can't fit into teens' swimsuits yet. It's weird, since both of my parents are fairly tall, but oh well.

14. I hate watching sports of any kind but I'll make an exception for gymnastics and figure skating, especially during the Olympics.

15. My favorite artists are P!nk, Ingrid Michaelson, Troye Sivan, Melanie Martinez, and Fun/Nate Reuss.

16. My top ten favorite songs (I just recently updated my playlist) are Ghost by Ingrid Michaelson, Ribbons also by Ingrid, Sober by P!nk, Who Knew also by P!nk, Shadow Preachers by Zella Day, Lolita by Lana Del Rey, Undone by Haley Reinhart, Warrior by Demi Lovato, Just Tonight by The Pretty Reckless, and the Safe and Sound by Capital Cities tribute performed by the Vitamin String Quartet.

17. I'm the word person that ships Troyler, but it actually more drawn to Connor as a person and YouTuber than I am to Tyler. So, if you needed proof that Troyler shippers aren't strictly Tyler girls, and Tronnor shippers aren't strictly Connor girls, you're looking at it.

18. I have the worst time sitting through TV shows that don't capture my interest right away. Like, I want to pay attention, but I also want to listen to music or okay Wii or wrote or go on Tumblr or do something. Seriously, I couldn't get past the first season of Doctor Who, I'm not sure if I can get through Orange is the New Black, and the idea of trying to get through the Fosters again is nauseating. I'm actually horrible with TV shows and idk why but oh well.

19. Sometimes if I'm really bored I like to try to figure out random percentages in my head to see if I can get them right don't ask why.

20. Malcolm in the Middle is the best sitcom ever and you can't tell me otherwise.

21. I've been counting down to all of the Hunger Games movies since Catching Fire (138 days btw) and honestly if I think about the series ending too much I'll probably shit down and stare blankly at a wall for a few hours because goddamn can you imagine the fucking epilogue being filmed??? I'm going to die???

22. I've been on at least two dozen planes in my life, definitely more, but I don't feel like trying to remember all of the connecting flights I've had in my life because dear God there's too many. And honestly, I really really like flying (as long as it's United Airlines because they're out to get me but that's another story for another time) and planes are so familiar to me that love traveling by them.

23. Though I've been flying a lot, I've only been to fourteen different states and Mexico once, having had visited several states several times (I've been to Hawaii the most and I can honestly say that what people tell you about it doesn't do it justice). But anyways, I've been in California (obviously), Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, Nebraska, South Dakota, Iowa, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland (also Washington D.C.), Delaware, Jew Jersey, New York, and Mexico.

24. Jewelry drives me crazy, and at most I'll wear one light necklace (I'm wearing a blue butterfly that I got for my birthday right now tru). I hate bracelets and absolutely loathe rings of all kind. I don't like heavy or multiple necklaces either.

25. As much as I love traveling and hate hot weather, California is literally the best place on the planet, and I don't think I'll ever move out of it.

Yeah okay I'm done I feel better with the keyboard now but I also want to finish off SPN now (I have the rest of season 9, and then Vivian sent me a link to watch season 10 on my iPad thanks Viv) so I'll see you when I can.

Yours Truly,

A Random Acquaintance