Chapter 14

Sophia's POV

Then I heard a familiar voice behind me. Wait, It can't be. 

"Miss me?" The voice asked. 

I turned around slowly, "NO!" 

They laughed. "I missed you so much!"

"Me too!" I said. "Umm this is Matt, Isabel, and Luke. Guys this is the one and only Destiny!" (aka. ButeraBabex)

"Oh she's the one who texted you!" Isabel said.

"Yeah, I was," Destiny said. "Did you know your number leaked?"

"Yeah I think I need to get a new number," I said, checking my phone. My eyes bugged out and i showed them all the fan texts that I got.

"Wow," Luke said.

"Well you are pretty awesome," Matt said. I could feel my face turning red.

"Aww," Destiny said. "Is Matt your boyfriend?"

"No n-n-n-n-n-n-o No," I said quickly.

"Well you guys would make a cute couple," Destiny said. My face turned red again, and so did Matt's. I saw Luke and Isabel smiling, as if they knew something.

"Anyway," Matt said.

"Why are you here?" I said.

Destiny laughed, "You say that, like you don't want me to be here."

"No I looove you," I said.

"Well I'm here visiting my Grandma, well not my real one, 'cause I'm adopted, but.. well you know. I decided to come to the karaoke place 'cause i dunno I wanted to," she shrugged.

"Aww so you're not staying?" I said.

"Nah, but at least I have your number!" I said.

Destiny looked down at her phone, "Aww I have to go."

"FACE TIME ME!" I called as she walked away.

"I WILL!" she called back.

"Well you guys seem to be good friends," Isabel said.

"Yeah we were," I said.

I saw Luke scrolling through his phone, "Hey look at this."

"What?" I asked.

He read, "It's an article and this video is all over the news. Sophia Grande, younger sister of Ariana Grande, disguises herself as Sophia Green and sings at a Karaoke Club with her friend, Isabel Jou. She seems like she will become a hit pop star, just like her sister! Watch this video. And then the video is you singing with Isabel."

"Umm no I'm not being a pop star," I said.

Matt laughed, "Why not?"

"I dunno," I shrugged. "Who even posted that video to YouTube?"

"Pobably some random person," Isabel said.

"Not just any person," I heard a voice say from behind us. A high pitched annoying voice that could only belong to a true devil.

"Hi Monica," I turned around and said. 

"The devil," Matt muttered. We all held in our laughter. 

Monica looked angry but spoke fakely and sweetly, "I was just stopping by, you know to win the karaoke contest."

Monica's and Claire's names were called and they walked up onto stage.