Chapter 19

Ari's POV

I decided to on the TV.

"Have you heard of what Ariana Grande did in the doughnut shop. She talked about hating America, she was caught kissing one of her dancers, AND she was using her tipsy tongue to CONTAMINATE donuts! Take a look," The host woman said.

Crap, was there a camera?

I watched the video. Oh my god it made me look like such a bad person!

I decided to say something.

- Later that day -

I decided to go on Snapchat and look at Cosmopolitan's news. I had an awesome photoshoot there.

I swiped through their articles really quick and the first article was titled something that caught my eye.

"Ariana Grande Finally Comments On Controversial Doughnut Shop Video"

I swiped up and read the article.

THIS ARTICLE BELONGS TO COSMOPOLITAN (By Eliza Thompson)

Following this week's release of bizarre footage that showed her licking doughnuts and kissing a backup dancer, Ariana Grande has released a statement about her behavior at the doughnut shop. Curiously, she does not apologize for licking doughnuts she had not purchased, but instead focuses on the part where she talked about hating America. "I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I've always made it clear that I love my country," Ariana said in a statement to BuzzFeed. "What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice if words."

She goes on to explain that she only meant her "I hate America" statement as a comment on the USA's egregious overconsumption of food and resources, but said she "should have known better" about how to express herself. She also says the reason she can't attend the MLB All-Star Game is because of "emergency oral surgery," but doesn't specify whether or not whatever's going on with her mouth is also the reason she licked the doughnuts. Read the full statement below: (Look at picture above)

Article Ends

I decided to turn on the TV again.

"And that's the end of that," The news woman finished an article. "Also, look here at what Ariana Grande responded, to the controversial video going around of her kissing a backup dancer, licking doughnuts, and saying she HATED America! Ariana responded that she is EXTREMELY proud to be an American, and she's always made it clear that she loves her country! She goes on to say that what she was saying in a "private" moment with her friend was taken out of context. She apologized for not using more discretion with her choice of words. She does NOT, in fact, apologize for contaminating the doughnuts!" She turned to her co-host.

"Lindsey, do we forgive Ariana for what she did?" The news woman asked.

"I don't know, Georgia. I am truthfully a huge fan of Ariana and her music, but this was Out Of Line! Send us tweets with the #ForgiveAri? and tell us if we should forgive Ariana or not," Lindsey said.

I turned off the TV. I had enough of it.

MWAHAHAHA.

I'm going to make you WAIT for the next chapter!

It's not gonna be a long wait for the next chapter though ●︿

You love me now     ͡ ͜ʖ ͡