Sorry, I'm kinda busy

This is not a chapter.

So alot of y'all have been messaging me and telling me to update. I explain to you the situation I'm in.

I don't want to have to explain this situation to each of my readers, so...

My best friend moved to Texas 4 years ago. Their family and mine were very close. They came to visit.

As you would expect I really want to spend time with them, and I feel bad for not updating. I seriously do.

Trust me, I've been thinking of ideas everyday, right before I go to sleep.

Sorry, I'm busy, and sometimes I wish I could freeze time and just write a chapter for all my supportive readers.

On a high note, I Finally found an Ariana Grande poster!!! I'm so so happy and it was only 5 dollars so it was a total score. (The picture on the poster will be above.)

Guys, alot of you think I have lost interest in this book and am putting it on hold and stuff.

I. Am. Not.

And I really don't want to.

Plus, I have alot more ideas now that I can't wait to let you guys see.

I love you ALL.

I can't wait to be able to write again, but I do enjoy having my friends back.

Writing on Wattpad and all the support has really helped me with all I'm going through.

Thanks to all my awesomely amazing readers, and if you EVER wanna right a story, and need help, don't hesitate to ask me for ideas or help.

Leave your stories IN THE COMMENTS and I will read them :)

I love you so much 😘

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁❤❤❤
☁☁☁❤❤💛💛💛
☁☁❤💛💛💚💚💚
☁❤💛💚💚💙💙💙
☁❤💛💚💙💜💜💜
❤💛💚💙💜💜☁☁
❤💛💚💙💜☁☁☁
❤💛💚💙💜☁☁☁
❤💛💚💙💜☁☁☁
❤💛💚💙💜☁☁☁
Have a wonderful day and...

😜😜😜😜😜☁
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜☁☁😜😜
😜😜😜😜😜☁
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜☁☁😜😜
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜😜😜😜☁              
☁☁☁☁☁☁
😜😜☁☁😜😜
😜😜☁☁😜😜
😜😜😜😜😜😜
☁😜😜😜😜☁
☁☁😜😜☁☁
☁☁😜😜☁☁
☁☁😜😜☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜☁☁☁☁
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜☁☁☁☁
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜😜😜😜😜        

Also #WeForgiveYouAriana
Xx @kitty4958