𝟢𝟣𝟦,𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐫𝐲

nicolette

God help me. Nicolette thought as she laid on her bed in her trailer. This couldn't be happening. She couldn't. They couldn't. No. Yes. Omg. This is so stupid. Like they could ever work out. Like the internet would ever like her with him. him.

Nicolette sighed, standing up and grabbing her phone. She slung on a cardigan and a pair of converse before going for a walk. She walked down the large streets of the city, feeling a slight comfort to it.

The only problem with the city was that she felt like she was being watched the entire time. Like she was being followed. She acted like she didn't care, because if she showed she was scared and she was actually being followed, they would immediately charge at her.

Nicolette walked all the way to the beach and sat down, feeling her phone vibrate, she ignored it. She stared at the ocean in front of her as tears fell from her eyes.

why was I so stupid?

like he would ever like me for real!

he's probably only dating me for a dare or something!

Nicolette held her legs to her chest tightly and cried into them, the thoughts becoming too much. Nicolette finally looked at her phone, seeing the time, she was shocked. She'd been out for over three hours.

There were multiple messages from Milo, Meg, Sway, Malachi. Everyone. A phone call from Milo rang through the girls phone, she hesitantly swiped the green and picked up the call.

"Where are you Nick?" Milo's voice rang through the phone, worry dripping from every word.

"I'm- I'm so sorry." Nicolette chocked out, starting to cry again. Her sobs were choking her up, she couldn't talk so it gave an open shot to hear where she was.

"I- I think I know where you are. Stay there, okay?" Milo told the blonde.

"O- okay." Nicolette choked out once again. The phone hung up and she sobbed into her knees. She felt how she did when they told her she had the eating disorder, powerless and ashamed. She was ashamed that she thought that this guy would date her. She feels powerless because she doesn't know what to do anymore.

Nicolette sat on the beach, crying and feeling tired. After about half an hour of waiting, a car pulled up and it wasn't Milo who stepped out of the passenger seat, it was Malachi. The last person she needed to see right now was him but there was nothing she could do.

malachi

When Malachi heard about Nicolette being somewhere in the city, alone and in the storm, he was instantly worried and wanted to find her. When Milo called her, Malachi listened into the call to hear the background noise and instantly recognised the sounds of the beach.

Milo hopped in the car and Malachi went as well. They drove to the beach to see a small figure sitting on the beach in a ball. Malachi opened the door and stepped out the car, leaving the door open.

Malachi slowly made his way to the blonde and sat down with her for a second. He hesitantly placed his jacket on her shoulders. Nicolette fell into his side, sobbing. Malachi immediately put his arm around her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Come on, we need to get you back." Malachi said, pulling the blond up with him. Nicolette stood up but got dizzy, she stared past the red head for second before he noticed.

"Nick? Nicky?" Malachi took the blondes face between into his hands, Malachi looked to the car where Milo sat, "Milo! She's not focusing!"

"What do you mean?!" Milo shouted back over the thunder that was ringing through the city.

"I mean, it's like she can't hear me!" Malachi shouted, looking back to the blonde who was now starting to loose consciousness.

"She's probably worn herself out too much! Carry her over!" Milo shouted. Malachi nodded before scooping the blonde into his arms, bridal style. He walked over to the car and slid in the back, laying Nicolette down who was now completely out of it. The blondes head was on Malachi's lap as he brushed her hair off her face.

Milo drove them back to the trailers, but Nicolette had ended up falling asleep so Malachi slid out of the car, picking up the blonde and carrying her inside.

______________________________

poor baby

love you all
please don't be a ghost reader!!

mwah 💋