𝟢𝟣𝟨,𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Nicolette

Nicolette was lying on her back, a certain somebody hovering over her as they kissed, nothing more. Malachi pulled away, still hovering over the blonde.

"Mmm. You know what people would say if they walked in on us right now?" Nicolette laughed, pushing his red hair away from his face.

"They'd either think I was strangling you, or they'd think that we'd been brainwashed." Malachi answered before leaning down and trailing sweet kisses down the blondes jaw.

Nicolette giggled at the feeling while running her hands through his hair, biting her bottom lip slightly.

"You like that?" Malachi whispered in her ear before pulling back to see her face which was now a shade of red with how much she'd been blushing.

"You're horrible." Nicolette whined, looking away.

"Mmm? Is that so, princess?" Malachi asked before moving to lay beside her, hands moving to her sides.

"Yes, that is." Nicolette smiled, turning away from the red head. Malachi pulled her closer before starting to tickle her.

"No! Malachi! Stop!" Nicolette laughed, trying to push the red head away but having no luck.

"Not a chance." Malachi laughed at the girls reaction, "Not unless you say I'm the best."

"Stop! Okay! Okay! I'll say it!" Nicolette said and Malachi stopped, pulling his hands away. Malachi raised an eyebrow, waiting for the girl to say it.

"I'm not saying it!" Nicolette shouted as she rushed up from the bed, "I'm free!"

"Nope!" Malachi, sat up quickly and pulled the blonde back by her waist, earning a yelp and she flopped back on the bed.

Nicolette tried to push the red head away while laughing, only to be trapped underneath the boy and he once again hovered over her and held her wrists down. He moved her wrists so only one of his hands were holding them both.

"What are you doing?" Nicolette giggled as Malachi's free hand made its way down to the girls sides again, "Malachi, no."

"Say I'm the best." Malachi told her. Nicolette shook her head, so as a consequence Malachi began tickling her sides, Nicolette squealed unable to defend herself.

"Okay! Okay!" Malachi stopped, Nicolette sighed, "You're the best."

"There we go." Malachi said, letting go of her wrists and leaning down to plant a kiss to her lips. When they joined lips, Nicolette spun them, straddling his stomach as their lips moved in sync.

"You're a crazy person." Nicolette mumbled against his lips.

"You love me." Malachi laughed.

"I do. But I stand by what I said." Nicolette laughed, moving to lie beside the boy as he wrapped an arm around the girl as her head laid on his chest.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Malachi asked, running his fingers through her blonde hair.

"Mhm." Nicolette hummed in content.

"What movie?" Malachi asked.

"The black phone." Nicolette smiled cheekily.

"Is that cause Maddy is in it?" Malachi laughed.

"Yeah, mostly." Nicolette laughed. Malachi grabbed the blondes laptop from the bedside table and laid it out in front of him. He went on Netflix and put on the movie. They switched through movies until Nicolette fell asleep, Malachi shut the laptop and held her in his arms.

______________________________

Loving this so far, and hope you are too!

Please don't be a quiet reader!!

Love you all!

Mwah 💋