𝟢𝟣𝟧,𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤... 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟

Yeah, after yesterday and her passing out from exhaustion. Nicolette had been avoiding Malachi at all costs. She didn't want to face that battle, not now, not ever. It got the point where Nicolette would pretend he wasn't even there if he was talking to her.

Nicolette was sat in her trailer, scrolling through instagram and liking people's posts out of boredom. The trailer door suddenly opened, Nicolette couldn't see the face but knew who it was by the hair. Red. She heard the door lock, causing her to stand up.

"What the hell?" Nicolette exclaimed in confusion and shock. Malachi turned to her, looking angry and confused.

"There is a 'do not disturb' sign on the door." Malachi said before continuing, "You have been ignoring me. I want to know why."

"I haven't." Nicolette said, defending herself, "Will you go now?"

"No. You have been ignoring me." Malachi shook his head, pointing to the blonde with a stern look on his face.

"I haven't. If you won't go. I'll go." Nicolette said, going to walk past the red head and unlock the door. She wasn't sure how she was going to get away with it, especially with how tight space it is in the trailer.

"No." Malachi said, trapping Nicolette between the wall and him, "We. Need. To. Talk."

Nicolette was too stunned and flustered to speak. She couldn't move, Malachi's hands were either side of her head, she knew there was no way she'd be able to push him back, his hot breath was fanning her face making her even more flustered.

"No. We don't." Nicolette said, staring into the boys eyes, "Now let me go."

"No." Malachi said simply.

"Malachi. Let me go." Nicolette said, going to push him away.

"No."

"This is kidnapping." Nicolette said, trying to do anything to get Malachi away so she felt like she could breathe properly again.

"No. It's not." Malachi shook his head slightly. "We need to talk. You've been avoiding me and I don't know why."

"I haven't." Nicolette said.

"You have." Malachi sighed, backing away. Nicolette felt a twinge of relief but also a pang of loss from the closeness.

"No I haven't." Nicolette said, walking past him and over to the side of her bed. What she hadn't realised is that Malachi followed her every move and was stood right behind her so when she stood up, her back hit his chest.

"You have." Malachi leaned down to the blondes ear, whispering in it. His hands found her waist, making her breath hitch insignificantly. His silver rings radiating the coldness through her clothing.

"No." Nicolette shook her head, not saying anything else because she knew her voice should betray her.

"Just be honest. You have." Malachi said, spinning the blond to face him, his hands not leaving her body as she turned. Nicolette backed away, but with every back step she took, Malachi took one forward until she backed into a wall and he looked over her.

"So what if I have?" Nicolette finally admitted, the nervous feeling being in Malachi's favour to get the answer he wanted.

"It's been infuriating. Watching you ignore me. Watching you talk with other boys." Malachi said, his nose nearly touching the blondes.

"What?" Nicolette asked nervously. Her chest rising and falling in her tank top that Malachi loved on her.

"It makes me so jealous. When you talk to other boys. Seeing the way they look at you. Ive had enough." Malachi said.

"Enough what?" Nicolette choked out.

"You're mine. I'm yours. Okay? I'm done seeing boys stare at you like they could have you. You're already mine and nothing is changing that. I'm yours and you are mine." Malachi said, his index finger switching from pointing at himself to pointing at Nicolette.

The blonde stared at him in shock before pulling his shirt so his face met hers, pressing their lips together. Nicolette's arms twisted round the back of Malachi's neck while his hands looped around her waist.

This felt like bliss to Nicolette, the feeling of their bodies this close, the feeling of their lips locked together, fitting like two perfect puzzle pieces. And no one distracting them.

Malachi lifted Nicolette over to the nearest counter, standing between her legs as they continued kissing. When they pulled away for air, their foreheads rested against each others.

"So much for talking." Nicolette laughed, her arms still leaning on Malachi's shoulders. She blushed at the feeling of his hands on her hips.

"Mmm. You did this to me." Malachi teased with a smirk.

"This is my fault?" Nicolette smiled, pulling back and pointing at herself.

"You heard me." Malachi nodded.

"Ugh." Nicolette scoffed, pushing Malachi away with a smirk on her lips and turning her face away.

"Cmon. You know I love you." Malachi smiled, Nicolette kept up the act and kept looking away, "Okay. Look at me Mrs."

When Nicolette didn't look at him, Malachi took her chin lightly between his thumb and index finger, turning her face towards him, their faces close again. Nicolette leaned forward, their lips pressing together again, beginning to move together.

Malachi pulled back with a smirk to which Nicolette looked confused at him for. Malachi's hands went back to the blonde waist and started tickling her, causing laughs and giggles to leave amber mouth as she tried to push him away.

______________________________

Once again, leaving it there.

Love you all.

Mwah 💋