Addiction

Trigger Warnings for upcoming story:

Violence - This story contains scenes of violence, including physical altercations and aggression.

Explicit Language - This story contains strong language and profanity that may be offensive to some readers.

Sexual Content - This story contains explicit sexual content and descriptions of intimate encounters.

Drug Use - This story depicts scenes of drug use and substance abuse.

Self-Harm - This story contains depictions of self-harm and may be triggering for individuals struggling with similar issues.

Abuse - This story explores themes of abuse, including emotional, physical, or psychological abuse.Trigger.

Mental Health - This story discusses mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD.

Suicide - This story contains references to suicide and suicidal ideation that may be distressing to some readers.

“if its not ur interest or choice please avoid or don’t read”

The moon casted a pale glow over the deserted street as Jungkook lurks in the shadows, his eyes fixed on the approaching figure of beom.

With each step, Jungkook's heart pounded louder, fueling the fire of his obsession.

As beom drew nearer, Jungkook stepped out from the darkness, blocking his path with a predatory gaze.

"Who are you man?" Beom asked confuse.

He couldn't recognise him, jungkook was wearing hoodie and mask.

"It's not important, for now just listen to me carefully because i fucking hate to repeat. Stay away from her." Jungkook's voice was maniac and scary.

"Stay away from who? What are you talking about?"beom was still confused.

"Annie, stay away from her, if you want your body parts to work properly." Jungkook threatened him greeting his teeth.

He was mad, madly mad.

She refused to kiss him!!

Why!! Is this man so important to her!

He will kill him if he ever saw him with her Again.

Why this is so hard to her for understanding that she belongs to him.

She should smile to him only.

Her smile is so damn precious only he has right to see it.

"Who are you man?  I don't know what you're talking about. Annie and I are just friends-"

" Friends? Don't you dare lie to me! I saw you this morning, standing at her doorstep, with that smug look on your face." Jungkook's cut him off raising his voice in fury. He cupped his throat with his one hand.

"Just stay away from her before I loose my mind and end up making you blind." His voice was sending shivers down to beom's spine.

"I-I was just asking about her health."

"You think I'm blind? You think I don't see the way she looks at you? The way you make her laugh? Don't make me insane. Just stay the fuck away from her."

"  please, let's talk about this-"

"There's nothing to talk about! Annie is mine.  And I won't let anyone take her away from me." Jungkook said in his scary voice.

His grip on his neck tightened.

" You're crazy,  Let me go! I promise I'll never go closer to her again." He pleaded trying to break free himself.