Warnings ⚠️⚠️

I have already put the warnings but still whatever is going to happen in upcoming scenes it can be traumatising for few of you. This story is dark and dark means dark.

"Content Advisory:

The following scenes in this story depict a character experiencing amygdala hijack—a condition where intense emotions override rational thought. This may lead to distressing behaviors including forced physical contact and violence towards another character.

Amygdala hijack occurs when the brain's emotional center, the amygdala, overwhelms the rational thinking process. It's important to note that the characters and events depicted are purely fictional and are not intended to represent any real individuals or situations.

This narrative explores the consequences of emotional overwhelm within a fictional context. The story does not endorse or glorify such behaviors but aims to examine the complexities of human emotions and their impact. Viewer discretion is advised due to the potentially distressing nature of these scenes.

Disclaimer:

This story explores dark themes and contains intense scenes depicting a character experiencing amygdala hijack, resulting in distressing behaviors such as forced physical contact and violence. These portrayals are purely fictional and do not depict real-life events or individuals. The story aims to entertain and shed light on various societal issues and human emotions. Please be aware of the content's nature before proceeding.

If it's not of your choice leave it instead of reporting or putting any hate comments......

And my readers i am putting warnings again because I don't want my book to be reported .....

You'll get your chapter soon......