The Beginning

Derek's POV

When I first saw him I couldn't take my eyes off of him.It was my first day back to college and he was walking around with some guy looking lost.I decided that this was my chance to talk to him.

"Hi",I said after walking up to them.

"Ummmmm hey", He said with a confused look on his face."I couldn't help but notice that you looked lost so I decided to come and help you out".

"Thanks dude!!",The guy next to him said."Names Scott McCall."

"Derek Hale",I looked at the boy next to Scott and asked for his name.

"Stiles Stilinski",He said.Its an odd name I thought but I like it on him."Nice to meet you Stiles,so follow me and I will take you to your dorm room.",I said.

"Thanks", he said

Stiles POV

After that Derek took us to our dorm rooms.The whole time I was lost in thought mesmerized by those green eyes and that cute stubble on his face.What am I thinking a guy like him would never go for a guy like me.I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice that we were standing right in front of our dorm.

"Well here we are. ",Derek said."Yea umm thanks for helping us......well we have to unpack so talk to you later I guess.",I said.Scott walked in the room first I was about to walk in my dorm when Derek grabbed my arm and turned me around."Can I have your number.",He asked and I was stunned by those words.All these question were popping into my head like does this mean he likes me or should I give him my number.I didn't know what to say so I just said."Why".

Derek POV

I looked at him and smiled,I knew he was going to give me his number I could see it in his eyes."Because I think you're cute."I saw his cheeks turn red.He said ok and gave me his number and walked into his dorm.I walked to my dorm with a slight pep in my step.