Jealous

Stiles POV

After I left Scott and Allison to practically suck each other faces off I made my way back to my dorm to find the one and only Derek fucking Hale standing outside my door.

"What do you want Hale?",I said

"Oh so it's Hale now?"

"What.Do.You.Want?"

"So I saw you and that new guy talking.What's going on with that?",he said

"I'm sorry I'm confused is that any of your business,I think not."

"I think I deserve to know who your dating.Look Stiles how many times do I have to say I'm sorry it was a mistake.",he said

"Oh really it was a mistake then why have I been seeing you and Kate spending alot of time together all of a sudden."

"She's the one that keeps coming after me.",he said.

"And you let her just like you let her kiss you at the party.So I don't think you get to decide who I date and if I tell you or not."

"You told me you loved me does that mean anything to you now."

"It obviously meant nothing to you since you cheated on me.Derek just leave me alone ok forget about me.",I unlocked the door ready to walk in when Derek started talking again.

"I'm not going to just give up on us I'm going to fight for us.",he said

"There is no us."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got into the room my phone started to beep.I fished it out of my pocket to see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:Hey Stiles it's Jackson I got your # from Scott hope that's ok?

Me:Sure that's fine.

Jackson:So I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me tomorrow.

Me:Like a date because I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet.

Jackson:yea I understand it doesn't have to be a date just two friends eating lunch.

Me:Ok I'll see you tomorrow