The New Guy

Stiles POV

"Wake up Stiles it's time for you to get up.",I heard Scots annoying voice say.

"I don't want to,why do I have to."
"Because lecture starts in about an hour and you need to be there.Look I know your first class is with Derek but..... ",he said.

"Don't you dare say that bastardly name aloud.He like Lord Voldermort call him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

"Really Stiles,just get out of bed and take a shower you stink"

"Ugh fine.",I said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I walked into my class I decided to sit in the way back away from everyone.I could see the back of that bastards head from where I'm sitting and look he's sitting next to that bitch Kate too.

"Is this seat taken?",a voice said.

I look to the side and I see a guy that could give Derek a run for his money.

"Uh yea sure......sit where ever you like.",I said

"Thanks the names Jackson Whitmore.",he said

"Stiles"

"Ok class let's get started."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
I was walking out of class when I heard somebody call my name.

"Hey Stiles wait up",Jackson said.When he finally caught up to me he said,"So was it the boy or the girl?"

"What?",I said

"All through class you were glaring down at those two.",he said pointing in the direction of Derek and Kate."So I'm asking which one of them broke your heart the boy or the girl?"

"The boy he cheated on me with the girl.",I said

"That sucks but look on the bright side."

"What bright side.",I said

He leaned down and whispered in my ear."Your single I'm single we can do anything we want"he said.Then he walked away leaving me stunned in the hallway.I look over my shoulder to see Derek glaring at Jackson as he walks away.When our eyes met we both stared at each other for a while before Kate snatches him away.I sigh and walk to my next class.