Betrayed

Stiles POV

I don't know how I got back to my form everything was a blur.As soon as I got back to my dorm I noticed Scott wasn't here,I went straight to my bed and flopped down on it.I feel asleep crying as soon as I hit the mattress.I was woken up by a knock at the door.I got up still feeling tired.I looked at the clock and noticed that only an hour has passed.When I go to the door Derek was standing there I soon as I saw his face I tried to close the door.But he put his foot between it.

"Stiles we have to talk about this please"

"What is there to talk about.you cheated on me with Kate so I'm done.",I said."I knew this was going to happen I knew it I was just being stupid trying to believe that you would love me as much as I loved you.Net I was stupid to love you a just met you."

I was shocked by that last part but I knew it was true and that just made breaking things off 100 times harder.Derek looked just as shocked as I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek's POV

Love? Stiles loved me,I couldn't help but smile.I was happy and excited all at the same time.I knew he loved me so I did the only thing I could think of,I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him.He struggled at first but then he finally gave in.After awhile I pulled and way.

"I love you and I'm sorry please don't leave I never found my high school sweetheart but you are my college love."

"I love you too.But saying that you love me just isn't enough for me.Do you think you can just kiss me and say you love me and we will be alright no,this isn't a movie Derek I can't do this.",then he slammed the door and I was left standing alone and heart broken in the hallway.