The Talk

Stiles POV

Days after that terrible lunch I have been dodging Derek,Jackson,and even Kate.One day I was on my way to my car after class when Jackson finally caught up to me.

"Have you been avoiding me Stiles?",he asked

"What no why would you think that?"

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that every time I try to talk to you after class your always running out before I can get a word out."

"I have to get to my other classes Jackson it's nothing personal.",I said

"What about not answering any of my texts or my phone calls?"

"I broke my phone.",I said

"Stiles what are we doing."

"What do you mean.",I said knowing good and well what he was talking about.

"This thing between us what are we doing.",he said

"I don't know Jackson I told you I wasn't ready for a relationship yet."

"Because of Derek?Jesus Stiles he cheated on you he broke your heart and yet you still love him?What the hell is wrong with you!"

"Love,thats what's wrong with me.I love Derek so unless you have a cute for love I suggest you leave me that hell alone.",I said tears running down my face.

Jackson started to reach out for me."Stiles I-"

"No,don't touch me just leave me alone."

I then turned around and ran back to my dorm on my way there I passed by Derek I heard him yell my name but I kept on running.Suddenly I was tackled to ground.

"What the hell Derek get off me.",I said

"I wouldn't have had to tackle you if you would have stopped when I called."

"Did you ever think that the reason why I didn't stop was because I didn't want to talk to you.",I said

"Why were you crying?"

"It's nun of your business why I was crying.",I said

"Come on Stiles",he said pulling me so we were standing chest to chest."Tell me what's wrong with you."

"You your what's wrong with me Derek"

"Me?",he said

"I love you ok Derek is that what you want to hear.I know I should hate you for what you did but I-"

I was cut off by Derek's lips.The kiss was without a doubt amazing it was long full of passion.Something I never felt in a kiss before.

"I love you too Stiles",Derek said