Lunch Disaster

Stiles POV

After class I was nervous on my way to meet Jackson.I know it's not a date but it sure as hell feels like one.

When I got to the lunch room I saw Jackson sitting at a table waiting for me.I stood there in the door way trying to find the courage to go and sit down.

"Hey cutie why are you standing here all alone."

"God Derek you scared the hell out of me.",I said turning around and punching him in the chest.

"Was that suppose to hurt?",he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh shut up we can't all be made out of pure marble."

"Anyway why are you just standing here?",he asked

"Well if you must know I'm going to eat lunch with Jackson today."I said

"A date?",he said.If he was trying to hide his jealousy and anger he was doing a bad job of it.

"No it's not a date just as friends.",I said

"Well then you don't mind if I join you then."

"Wait wha-",he then grabbed my arm and dragged me over to where Jackson was sitting.

"Sup Jackson Stiles told me that your having lunch,I could eat myself.",Derek said taking a seat next to me.

"Yea sure I guess.",Jackson said

"I'm not going to waste my time or yours by acting like I actually like you because I don't.You want MY Stiles and I will see to it that it won't happen.",Derek said

Jackson just sat there staring at Derek in disbelief until he surprised us both by suddenly laughing.

"Sorry, I just find it funny how you call him your Stiles like you two are even together.Are you threatened by some competition Derek."

"From what I can see",Derek said looking Jackson up and down."There isn't any."

I'm just sitting here listening to these two go at it.I'm so embarrassed I don't know how this could get any worst.

"Hey Derek,you cutie where have you been and why are you sitting next to that thing."

I just had to ask.Oh God why do you hate me so.

"Derek it seems your girlfriend Kate has arrived maybe you should leave with her.",I said

"Kate is NOT my girlfriend.",Derek said.

"I love how you play hard to get Derek it's so fun.So boys and-",Kate looks towards me."girl what are we talking about."

"We were just discussing how apparently Derek owns Stiles and no one else can have him",Jackson said

"I still don't understand why anyone would want him let alone my Derek.",said Kate

"It sounds to me that somebody is jealous of me.",I said

"Sweetie what is there to be jealous of?",she said

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that I had what you always wanted........Derek and you just can't get over the fact that he doesn't want you.",I said my anger boiling to the surface.

"How dare you I will not sit here and listen to these lies.",she said then she got up and dragged Derek out of the lunch room with her.

"Well that could have went better.",Jackson said

"You think so I thought it went well?",I said