Chapter 2

We raced through the woods, my paws moulded to the earth beneath me as the wind blew through my fur. Right now? My family and I are chasing vampires.. there's five of us and three of them.

We've been out of town for a week or so, the pack has been left in Xavier's hands 'Emily now!' Dads voice filled my head and I lunged for the vampire, I took it down and ripped it apart limb by limb. The truth.. I'm the strongest out of the five of us

My body temperature is about 108 F, my wolf is taller then the members in the pack and my family. I'm far from the same as anyone else of our kind 'Is everyone okay?!' I asked through our mind link 'Yes, these vampires are dead. You know what to do' Mum replied and we all shifted human, luckily we can keep our clothes on. We set the bodies alight, this is the only way to make sure they stay dead.

Every now and then my mind would drift off to the thought of Leo, I mean he doesn't know what type of wolf I am and to be honest? He doesn't care that I'm not skinny, I'm far from a girly girl.

"Emily!" Jax brought me back to reality, I looked over "Let's go" He added and I walked over to him we all walked out of the woods and into our Aunt's and Uncles house. Today we are heading home "Let's move" Dad said once we said our goodbyes, he's still in full alpha mode.

Leo's Pov
Yes i am worried, I haven't seen Emily in 2 Weeks. I've sent my beta Cole and third in command over multiple times "Alpha, they want to meet her" Cole said "I know, and they will" I wasn't really in the mood "She's back" I looked at him, he must have been told through mind link.

"Where?" I questioned "Her place" I got up from my chair and walked out of my office "You know what to do" He nodded "Yes alpha" I could trust the pack in his hands "Ally, Alexis, Freddie with me" They stopped what they were doing and followed me "Where we going?" Freddie asked, Ally is 19, Alexis is 17 and Freddie is 18 the same as me.

"To get you're Luna"