Chapter 7

I knew he'd be coming for me but what if I didn't actually want to leave? I'm only just getting used to being here.. being around Dallas.
What if I met Leo? I could maybe sort things out.. and I have to.. to keep the pack here and Dallas safe I'd go back with Leo.
I have to put them first so I made a call..
"I'll meet you but all this will be on my terms"
"Glad you've finally come to your senses, I'll do this on your terms"
I didn't reply.. I just ended the call and as I stood up from sitting on the the window seat, I slid my phone into my back pocket and started to plan and arrange for meeting the worst person..
My forced Mate.
But just as I was leaving the mansion now ready to face him that night.. Dallas had found me.. part of me knew that he'd either found out or he'd been told but I could see that he wasn't happy with my choice.

"Wow.."
I opened the car door and put my bag in the back before looking back seeing Dallas walking down the steps.
"Don't start Dallas.."
"Why? You're going back to him after everything he's done, I told you he's dangerous"
"And what does that make you?" I asked "You're just as bad as him" I finished but instantly regretted it when I found his hand around my neck "I.." He stepped back.. away from me..
"Don't compare me to him"
"Why Dallas? You hate it when I walk away from you just like him, you hate it when I talk to the guys in the pack just like him and you both conflict violence. You just proved that" He looked ashamed of himself but it quickly disappeared "I won't let you go, you know that. I have all control over each and every member in this pack, no one will drive you" He stated.

I closed the door.
"Why are you doing this?"
"I could ask you the same thing"
"I'm doing this to keep everyone safe! Can't you see that? This is my choice and my choice alone. I'm not willing to let someone else I care about to get hurt because of me. You'll have to get over it because I'm doing this even if you hate it"
Just as I climbed in and shut the car door we drove away even if the pain was unbearable.