Chapter 4

I had gotten so weak I hit a tree and just sat there leaning against it, I could hear twigs and bushes moving around me but I just couldn't move.
I heard growling.. and yet I could just about lift my head, there stood about ten wolves around me 'Why are you on our territory?!' One of the wolves voices filled my head 'I'm sure you don't need me to tell you' I replied, the moon light shone down and It's as if it was splurged across the ground, you could see parts of every wolf here but the one thing that caught my eye.. was the most stunning set of brown eyes

As I looked into his mesmerizing brown eyes, it felt like it started to make sense again.. It felt like everything was starting to piece back together.. it was like, I knew everything was going to be okay 'Your hurt' His voice turned from alpha to concern and worry 'I'm fine' I replied 'Stand and walk then' He added.
I could just about stand up.. I took a step forward but as I fell he caught my head, and it rested on the back of his neck 'Stand with me, and as we walk lean against me' What's wrong with this alpha? I didn't say anything back and just did as he said, I didn't want to risk dying even though right now.. I would gladly welcomed it.

'Why are you helping me?' I asked 'Because your like us, we thought we were the only ones left' These wolves are exactly the same as me, the same hight.. same temperature 'I thought we were killed off' I replied slightly confused 'Yes' He simply replied, like it was nothing

We walked through the clearing and this huge pack house came into sight, there were people outside and kids running around playing. Once they saw me they couldn't stop looking at me 'Why is everyone looking at me?' I asked through the mind link 'It's not everyday you see a white giant wolf' He replied and stopped outside the house, he shifted human and was fully clothed?! 'I'm not exactly white anymore' I looked down at my blood stained fur, he looked stunning.. he has brown hair, styled into a quiff "Well.. We can help with that"

Little kids ran over "Uncle Dallas!" A little girl giggled, she has brown hair and blue eyes "Yes Chloe?" He asked "C-Can I touch the wolfy?" She asked and he glanced at me before smiling and nodding. She walked over to me but tripped, before she could hit the ground I caught her. Her hands were on my nose, and slowly I lifted her so she was back on her feet.

Everyone was looking at us, and that's when water was thrown over me. The children started to laugh, I looked down and saw red.. I moved from the puddle, and laid down. The kids ran over and started to wash me? "Woah" I stood up and because of my body temperature is so high it dried my fur, I stood tall and proud "Shift human" He told me, and stepped back..
I backed up slowly and shifted human, A smile spread across his face, and then we locked eyes and it felt like my whole world just shifted.