Chapter 1

A/N:This is the nurse outfit you'll be wearing. I don't know if you gu- I mean, gals will like it but I also think that you might look really kawaii in it though! (◐‿◑) Teehee! BTW:Do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters.

Reader's POV
You enter through the double glass doors. All was white and bright. You liked how the place was clean and smelled hospital like (like a clean, germ free kind of hospital. Even though the sick goes there, but you guy- I mean, gals know what I mean).

You walk up to the front desk and see a nurse typing away in a computer. She looks up at you and smiles kindly,"Hello. May I help you, miss?"She asks. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. You thought she was very pretty. Almost prettier than you. She looked like a goddess.

You smile back,"Hi, I'm the new nurse here and..."You were very nervous. "Oh, so YOU'RE the newbie."She says with a smile. You slightly nod with a little smile. "Follow me."She says. You follow her to the back of the room. The nurse goes in the back and comes back out with white clothing,"This is going to your nurse's outfit/uniform."She says kindly handing you the uniform.

"There is a fair amount of uniform in this pile, so if you need any extra, just come to me and I will gladly hand you extra." "Thank you."You say. "You're a (size), right?"She asks. "Yeah. Thanks."You say with a small smile. "You're welcome. Welcome to the Wings Of Freedom Hospital."She says with beaming smile and leaves you alone in a room to get changed.

Your uniform was the same as the other nurse's uniform. It looked a bit uncomfortable for you but you just went with the flow of it. You put the uniform on and head out to the front desk. You stand next to the other nurse looking at what she was doing on the computer.

She looks at you and you catch her glimpse,"O-Oh sorry. Just wanted to see what you were up to..."You say sheepishly rubbing the nape of your neck. "Oh, it's alright. Oh and before I forget, you'll be working beside a doctor."She says.

'Yes! A doctor I could help.' You think excitingly. "Okay. Who?"You ask. "Well, lucky you. You get to work with Doctor Ackerman."She informs with a smile. You were curious on who this Doctor Ackerman was,"Who's Doctor Ackerman?"You ask.

Before the nurse could answer,"That. Would be me."A voice says at the front of the desk. You both look up to see a man. He had a raven black undercut. He had very handsome features. His eyes were steel blue, but in the light it was ice blue. He wore a lab like coat. He had a light blue dress shirt tucked into his black pants. A black tie. Black work shoes. And had a stethoscope hanging by his neck. Not to mention, he was short only to be a bit taller than you.

"Good morning, Doctor Ackerman."She greets with a smile. Her smile would probably brighten up anyone's day. But his face stayed expressionless,"Tch."Was all he said. "Doctor Ackerman, Nurse (l/n) is going to be your nurse."She informed with a smile.

"Tch. I know, Nurse Reiss, I heard all of it."He says bluntly. He gives you a cold stare. Nurse Reiss gives him a patient's file. "Come on, brat."He says and walks away. You look at Nurse Reiss, she smiles and gestures you to follow Doctor Ackerman. "Good luck."She informs. You give her a confused look and walk to follow Doctor Ackerman.

You both walk into the elevator. It was all quiet besides the cheesy elevator music. "Do you even know how being a nurse works?"Doctor Ackerman asks you coldly. "I-Uhm. I do know that if it is needed, I would give the patient their flu-shot or shot of some. Kind and I should help the doctor I am assigned to at all costs. And I sho-"

"Alright alright. Just shut up. As long as you know what to do."He says annoyed. You look down at you hands awkwardly. You thought the doctor that you'll be working beside was going to be nice and kind. But you were so wrong. He was the complete opposite.

"Here. Take a look at this file and go to this room number. When you get there give the patient a check up and write down all their results on this page. After that, put the folder into the basket on the door and come and get me. I'll be with another patient. Understood?"He asks. Looking at you as if you didn't know what you're doing.

"Yes, Doctor."You reply. He hands you the file. He gets off the same floor as the patient is. You watch him walk down the hallway to the left, stop at a door, take a file, took a look at it. He catches your glimpse,"What are you looking at, brat?"He asks coldly.

"N-Nothing, Doctor. I-I'm sorry."You say as you walk down to the right of the hallway. "Tch"Was all he said as he walked into the patient's room and closes the door behind him. You sigh. You remembered how focused he looked when he was going over the documents. You once again sigh.

You look at the room number, 365. You look up at the door and the sign hanging next to it said the same exact number. You take a deep breath in. And breath out. You were quite nervous since this was your very first time giving a patient a check up. You knock on the door. "You can come in."A voice on the other side says.

You open the door and see a male sitting there. He had short blonde hair. He seemed built up. He was wearing a patients dress. "Reiner Braun?"You ask. "Yep, that's me."He says nodding his head. 'Alright. Here goes nothing...'