Conclusion...

May's POV

After me and Kendrick finished our song, " u " on Kendrick's new album. I haven't really seen him around. I know it's because of his fiance. This has happened to me so many times that I have gotten to the point that I don't want to be friend with ANYONE. Well, I have been on the hunt for a good female friend. Kendrick's album dropped and he invited me to his release party and I decided to come just to support him. I'm going to be very low key because I know Whitney is going to be there. I hope she understands that I'm still going to be working with Kendrick in the future. We are apart of the same production agency. I just hope she can be a woman about it.

( u - Kendrick Lamar ft. May : Bolded is May)

Loving you is complicated 

 I place blame when you stealPlace shame when you stealFeel like you ain't shitFeel like you don't feel, confidence in yourselfBreakin' on marble floorsWatchin' anonymous strangers tellin' me that I'm yoursBut you ain't shit I'm convinced your talent's nothin' specialWhat can I blame him forGod gave him severalSituation had stopped with your little sister bakin'A baby inside, just a teenager wheres your patienceWhats your intentions where is the influence you speak ofYou preached in front of 100,000 but never reached herI fuckin' tell you, you fuckin' failure you ain't no leaderI never liked you, forever despise you I don't need youThe world don't need you, don't let them deceive youNumbers lie too, fuck your pride too, thats for dedicationThought money would change you, made you more complacentI fuckin' hate you, I hope you embrace it

Lovin' you, lovin' you, not lovin' you, one hundred proofI can feel you vibin', recognize that your ashamed of meYes I hate you too 

House keeping*knocks*House keeping 

Are you the reason why mama and them leavin'No you ain't shit, you ay you love them, I know you don't mean itI know you're irresponsible, selfish, in denial, can't help itYour trials and tribulations a burden, everyone felt itEveryone heard it, multiple shots, corners cryin' outYou was deserted, where was your antennas again? 

Where was your presence, where was your support you pretend?You ain't no brother, you ain't no disciple, you ain't no friendA friend never leave Compton for profit or leave his best friendLittle brother, you promised you'd watch him before they shot himWhere was your antennas, on the road, bottles and bitchesYou faced time the one time, thats unforgivenYou even faced time instead of a hospital visitYou thought he would recover wellThe surgery couldn't stop the bleeding for realThen he died, God himself will say "you fuckin' failed" 

You ain't tryI know your secretsMood swings is frequentI know depression is restin' on your heart for two reasonsI know you and a couple block boys ain't been speakin'Y'all damn near beefin', I seen it and your the reasonAnd if this bottle could talk *gulp* 

I cry myself to sleepCause everything is your fault[?] breakin' to pieces, earthquakes on every weekendBecause you shook as soon as you knew couldn't find what was neededI know your secretsDon't let me tell the world about that shit you thinkin'And that time you *gulp* on the [?]

I'm fucked up, but I'm not as fucked up as youYou just can't feel right, I think your heart made of bullet proofShoulda killed yourself a long time agoYou shoulda filled that black revolver [?] long agoAnd if those mirrors could talk it'd say "you gotta go"And if I told your secretsThe world would know you can't stop a suicidal weakness 

(At the Party)

Kendrick's POV

Kendrick: (Walks up to May drinking) I'm happy you came.

May: (Looks at him and smiles) I'm happy you invited me.. (Bows a little and chuckles)..

Kendrick: (Laughs and takes drink out her hand) Take it easy May...

May: Yeah you're right. I'm about to leave anyways. I just wanted to say congratulations bro. (Pokes his chest) You are one MIGHTY FINE ARTIST ... 

Kendrick: (Raises his eyebrows and laughs) Come on you're drunk..

May: Nope. I'm fine Kendrick. Look.. (Hits a Micheal Jackson spin and almost falls on floor) " HE HE! "

Kendrick: (Looks over at Whitney)... (Looks at May)... Q!

Q: What's good.

Kendrick: If Whitney asks, I went to go get some more drinks, I'm really taking May home.

Q: Alright, I got you dawg. (Yells across the room) I KNOW YOU NOT TOUCHING MY STASH MUTHA FUCKER. JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT A LIGHTER DON'T MEAN SHIT! (Laughs) 

Kendrick: ... Ok? (Picks up May and takes her to his car)..

May: Kendrick.. Lamar.. (Laughs) What kind of Hollywood name is that. The plainest name ever.

Kendrick: (Shakes his head) You are so goody when you're like this...

May: GOOFY ? (Tries to do Goofy's laugh) HE-HO-HO-HO-HEE (Bursts out laughing) I fucked that up so bad man.

Kendrick: Yeah you did. (Laughs)... (Pulls up to her house and helps her inside)

May: (Tears up a little) Kendrick I want a man... (Flops on sofa) One that will love me for me. You know? IS THAT REALLY SO HARD TO ASK FOR? Sometimes I really can't understand why that's like a high request sometimes. (Looks at him) Am I pretty?

Kendrick: (Sits next to her) You're more than pretty? You should drink some water..

May: I don't want any water Kendrick.. I WANT SOME DICK!

Kendrick: (Opens eyes wide in shock).. What you say? (Laughs)

May: (Pulls him close and whispers) I'm a virgin.

Kendrick: (Laughs harder) No, you're not.

May: (Puts finger on his lips) SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Kendrick: (Continues laughing and wipes spit off his face).. Man, you really need to sit down.

May: (Sings) POWER RANGERS SPD POWER RANGERS TO THE RESCUE.. POW POW POW POW POW!

KendricK: (Stands up) NO YOU ARE NOT SINGING POWER RANGERS SPD THEME SONG?

May: (Sings louder) Heroes on your side! Here for all time! Out to save the UNIVERSE!!! No matter where you are!! Whether near or far!! You can always call out!!

Kendrick & May:  SPACE PATROL ! SPACE PATROL ! SPACE PATROL ! SPACE PATROL DELTAA! (Bursts into laughter) 

Kendrick: May I didn't know you liked the Power Rangers!? 

May: I like only that one. I had a HUGE crush on the red power ranger. HIS DREADS WERE PERFECT!

Kendrick: (Sits down and calms down) .. Damn I can't believe you used to watch that. Man, back in the day I used to wake up super ass early just to catch it on TV. Good times.. (Laughs to himself and looks at May just to find out that she's asleep)..(chuckles to himself)

He picks her up and carefully bring her to her bed. Still shocked that she knew the Power Ranger's theme song he couldn't help but smile at her sleeping so peacefully. He sits beside her and watches her chest rise and fall. She looked so amazing. He slowly bends over towards her and lets his lips gracefully sit on hers.He's been waiting on this ever since they went on that roof. He knew he was falling for her, but he knew that she only seen him as a friend. Pulling his lips away from hers, it was very tempting to repeat over and over again. Something told him that one was enough.

Kendrick: (Whispers) I love you so much.