Intro

This will probably be a short story, but I haven't decided....
Okay ima lay down the law; Everyone that may have died in the anime isn't dead and the Akatsuki is still a thing! This is for female readers, sorry guys :) Also you, the reader, are a sensory ninja from the hidden rain village. Your parents were killed during the great Shinobi war so you've lived life alone. As a kid it was hard for you to make friends and other kids made fun of you because of how weak of a Shinobi you were. Once in a while, someone tried to get to know you but your so bitter towards people that you avoided anyone who came to close and they did the same right back. You have a tattoo on your back of angel wings and its supposed to be a key to using your family's secret jutsu, passed down to you, but your mother died before telling you how to use this power. At the time this book starts, a war had broken out in your country and you were forced to leave your home.

(Y/n) means your name
(Y/ln) means ur last name
(E/c) means your eye color
(H/c) means hair color
Etc. etc.

I'm writing this so I can sleep at night so it'll depends on votes and comments whether I'm going to complete this or not.

Sorry it's rather shitty :p