°•9•°

"Omo jackson hyung" i exclaimed showing my bunny smile at him.

Jackson : jungkook-ahh what u doing here are u here to meet me ?

Before jungkook could answer the male worker butted in their conversation he described the cause of their visiting .

Jungkook: i am sorry for the trouble i caused but please excuse me this time . I am sure about the hue i choosed this time . You could carry on with the work.

Jackson : It's fine jungkook , we know how hectic the business is , but still we would have to work with the rules as our policy so pls sit and let me get some pappers for you to sign .
And you jackson pointed at the staff at ordered him to carry out his work downstairs.

---5mins later---
Jungkook : is that all ??

Jackson : for now yes. We are glad to work you and hope to do so in future.

Jungkook : thankyou , i am leaving now
Saying this kook got up , he twisted the door knobs when

Jackson : jungkook my shift is close to over if u don't mind let's have dinner together..no worries the cost is on me

Jungkook : thankyou for your concern hyung but i have already have some plans besides my friend is waiting for me.

Jackson : ohk , so lets catch up next time

Jungkook twisted open the down as he politely left the building as he went near the shop he left jimin he saw the elder was waiting for him with some fries and chicken.

Jungkook : looks like you got something yummy.

Jimin : but the yummiest things is my own existance dear.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at thr comment he took his food from the later's hand and they both digged into their food .
After spending some more hours here and there they reached home plopping into the bed side by side as they cuddled the cold night away.

------------◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇-----------------

Why can't i sleep thought the prince as he tossed abd turned on his large bed .
He knew the cause of his insomnia is none other than the doe eyed male .

He saw how the male's eyes represented the crescent moon wheen he showed of his bunny teeth and smiled , it would be a lie to tell that his heart didn't race seeing the cute male. He saw how bright his eyes were which represented his youth ful soul.

The crown prince wasn't confused on whether the male was cute or not but it really bugged him to know why he was thinking about a stranger. He was confused of his own heart which beated faster as their eyes met he was confused on why his heart felt heavy when he saw the male dancing with a midget.

The prince pried open the curtains looking at the moon asking his questions which left unanswered.

His thoughts then drifted towards his princess and how broken she might be.

"Will she be awake now ? Is she worried, crying ? Or maybe she is asleep "the male let his mind wander here and there as the word sleep wasn't even a choice now.

But as the darkness engulfed the night he too got immersed by it and at some point he drfted into his own dreamland.

-----------◇◇◇◇◇--------------

For jungkook the feelings he held for the honored crown prince were clear as day he was enchanted more like captivated by the prince, his heart, mind &soul belonged to the prince jungkook knew it. He wasn't confused of his feelings the only thing that suppressed him from showing of his true feelings were the fact that they both were male and the walls of hierarchy btw them.

On the other hand Prince Taehyung was confused of the feelings he holded for the male can the word love even define it? No would be his answers . He helded a deep love towards the princess Of Min family. He loved her from the beginning they were childhood sweethearts and the marriage btw them were fixed before they could even talk. Their marriage was a sure case .

As for Jimin he was a lost soul who was founded by jungkook he loved jungkook more than a brother , he can't help but think of him as his saviour and the cause of his survival. Jimin too couldn't figure out the true feelings he holded but he was sure , everytime whenever a stranger approached the younger jimin could feel the sanity gripping out his fingers he wanted the younger to only look at him , smile at him . Jimin had none to call his family other than jungkook . But the latter knew of the feelings jungkook had for him as it hurted him to know that for Jungkook the love he holded for him will be platonic.

------------------------------------------

An Year passed by ,

The weedding went on well so did their businesse they got many oders from small birthday events to weddings.

Both were busy in their own responsibility but that didn't stopped them from spending time with each other with money comes status theit economic value increased as they both got promoted from being peasents to the place just below the nobles.

Both were happy .

Things took so many turns
as everything changed there was only one thing that hasn't changed which was jungkook's unwavering passion for his prince.

He would just wait for hours just to get a glimpse of the prince visited the needy and when he carried out the oders of the kingdom.

Jungkook was deeply is love but what could he do when he was a man among thousands waiting for a mere sight of the prince he wasn't any special to catch the princ's attention nor wasn't he born with a silver spoon his mouth.

All he could do was wait hoping to get a glimpse of the prince each day.
Luck wasn't alwys on his say some days he eagerly waits for the prince for hours just to get the news that the prince cancelled his arrival , in some occasions he would be pushed among the gathered people making which poursout his efforts , but still he hoped to be seen by the prince, at some point he found joy in the mere hope.

It's a pity that he had to live like this....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote & comment [•¤•]♡